Don't know where else to go with this..

My normal headphone jack is f*cked. Has been for a long time, so I use the sub woofer out.

Always worked on XP fine, now I've switched to Windows 7 and despite installing all the drivers, I got nothing. I plug into my headphone jack and the same problem as before (only left side audio because of a loose connection).

What do?
I didn't have sound hen i first installed 7 either. Go to device manager and roll back your sound card drivers.
Quote by captaincrunk
You had a sub out on ur comp? or as part of a speaker system?

It's just part of my sound card.

and to ^ I'll try that and get back.
Quote by Gmp
I didn't have sound hen i first installed 7 either. Go to device manager and roll back your sound card drivers.

Wont let me roll back.
Quote by captaincrunk
Is it an external soundcard?

Nope part of my motherboard...

This leads me to believe my card is broken.. Despite working just a couple of hours ago.

I get soudn on the meter after uninstalling and reinstalling all drivers. But no headphone sound *shrugs*
Right. From this jack I can hear sound from the center speaker and the rear subwoofer doing left and right respiectively.

But that's on the 5.1 setting, I want stereo. Any way to change it to have the center play left signald and sub play right?
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Right. From this jack I can hear sound from the center speaker and the rear subwoofer doing left and right respiectively.

But that's on the 5.1 setting, I want stereo. Any way to change it to have the center play left signald and sub play right?

Umm, sounds a little too specific. I think instead of working around the problem you should attack it directly.
In the end I had to just plug in this USB Sound card I bought like 2 years ago and never used because it was dodgy.

Now I'm finding a lot more problems with Windows 7.. I can't even connect to my network anymore but I can somehow use the internet.

Don't bother people, stick with what you have. With what WORKS.
Quote by Bearded_Seth
In the end I had to just plug in this USB Sound card I bought like 2 years ago and never used because it was dodgy.

Now I'm finding a lot more problems with Windows 7.. I can't even connect to my network anymore but I can somehow use the internet.

Don't bother people, stick with what you have. With what WORKS.

Ok, I'm going to disregard a new OS because you are having problems with it.
Quote by soulflyV
Ok, I'm going to disregard a new OS because you are having problems with it.

That's a good attitude you have there, sir.

ಠ_ಠ