Page 1 of 2
I've heard of people say that doing yoga and other excercises give you a natural high. Anyone ever try any of these or know anyone who has?
Community service gives me a high far greater than any drug does.

Kidding, do some heroin, you pussy
Quote by One on Sunday
Community service gives me a high far greater than any drug does.

Kidding, do some heroin, you pussy

ill stick to lsd and weed but thanks
A speaker dood came in my school the other day talking about this, he was funny.

he said laughing, eating, and exercising were natural highs.

I think his name was matt.
I have had a natural High before.

It had nothing to do with physical activity, I just received an incredibly special item/token of appreciation from someone. Somewhat hard to describe...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
just roll a fatty and smoke up. damn good high if you ask me.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
screw that i say just get ten grams of pot and a bong and youve got a perfectly good high right there
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
I tried sensory deprivation before. The weird lights and sounds freaked the shit out of me. (It was still worth it)
Obviously these people haven't tried real drugs.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I start laughing whenever I see people smoking pot. I think the highness is contagious.
Quote by kenan6346
Last I checked, pot was pretty natural

This.

However, I have felt a natural high before but it was mostly because I was having a good time and because of the people around me
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Jogging releases endorphins.

And you call that a high? Just smoke a joint and you'll see the difference between a high and a semi-pseudo-high.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Spike6sic6
And you call that a high? Just smoke a joint and you'll see the difference between a high and a semi-pseudo-high.

we get it, you're cool, you smoke weed.
fgt
Let me know when you find one.

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
pot
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
I meditate from time to time releasing numerous chakra energies within my body. My body will feel very limber, intense tingling will flow through my face, arms, legs and stomach. Deep zazen meditation tends to project me into some form of subconcious altered state of mind or reality for contemplation on my own life.

After intense meditation I tend to laugh uncontrollably and tear which tends to release pent up stress. After effects for me are increased focus, better vision, better and fuller breathing, and relaxation.

Try it out. It is pretty interesting when you learn to properly meditate. It can also be beneficial towards your everyday life if you live a stressful one.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
There's something called a flow state that a person's mind can enter that is often described as being intensely euphoric. It's basically a drug-free high that is triggered by various activities. I've experienced it a few times before while jamming and I can tell you right now it's the most amazing I've ever felt.
Quote by TV-Casualty
we get it, you're cool, you smoke weed.
fgt

Oh, cause of course you know that?

Obviously you're pulling that out of your arse, because I don't. You should probably think twice before making assumptions about people you don't know.

I'm really wondering who's the fgt here?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Oct 25, 2009,
you guys want warnings? chill out and stop flaming.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^ I like this mod.

And of course you aren't going to get the same high from endorphins as you are from drugs, but it is there and that's what the TS is asking about.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
^ I like this mod.

And of course you aren't going to get the same high from endorphins as you are from drugs, but it is there and that's what the TS is asking about.

To those who got me wrong; I'm not saying endorphins won't give you a high. All I'm saying is that I don't see a noticeable difference after jogging for an hour. There is a difference, but I wouldn't really call that a "high".

Again, that's just my two cents.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
^ I like this mod.

Well, drugs like ecstasy and weed don't really put anything into your body, they just make it use more of what it's got. So in theory it's possible to get just as high naturally as you could with the help of a drug.

EDIT:
To those who got me wrong; I'm not saying endorphins won't give you a high. All I'm saying is that I don't see a noticeable difference after jogging for an hour. There is a difference, but I wouldn't really call that a "high".

Again, that's just my two cents.

Runner's high is actually fairly uncommon. It's usually only experienced by avid athletes after running so hard that they don't feel like their bodies can take anymore.
Last edited by madbasslover at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by madbasslover
Well, drugs like ecstasy and weed don't really put anything into your body, they just make it use more of what it's got. So in theory it's possible to get just as high naturally as it you could with the help of a drug.

Not that I wanna argue with you, but I personnally think weed does put stuff into your body. Just think about all the TH you inject into your lungs, or even in your blood.

As for ecstacy, all I know is that you take a pill, which is then digested, therefore sent into your blood.

Runner's high is actually fairly uncommon. It's usually only experienced by avid athletes after running so hard that they don't feel like their bodies can take anymore.

That's probably right. I'm not really what you could consider an athlete; playing guitar and videogames all day long .
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Last edited by Spike6sic6 at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by Spike6sic6
Not that I wanna argue with you, but I personnally think weed does put stuff into your body. Just think about all the TH you inject into your lungs, or even in your blood.

It does put stuff into your body, all drugs do. I think what he meant to say was that the chemicals in a lot of drugs make your brain release more of a certain chemical, such as dopamines or serotonin.
Page 1 of 2