tell us more about yourself. Style, influences, band/church/bedroom, amp, budget? And anything else yout hink could be relevant. The more we know, the better we can give you advice.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
^ see i dont think all that stuff makes a difference. if he/she likes the bass why not get. IF they really liked a BC rich but played in a church band it doesnt make a difference you no. I would have no problem playing my jazz bass in a hair metal band and it would suit.

TS if you like the bass, and think its worth it get it. I have no experience with it.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
^ see i dont think all that stuff makes a difference. if he/she likes the bass why not get. IF they really liked a BC rich but played in a church band it doesnt make a difference you no. I would have no problem playing my jazz bass in a hair metal band and it would suit.

TS if you like the bass, and think its worth it get it. I have no experience with it.

I'd just rather give a recommendation that isn't simply 'meh, whatever you like'
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Fernandes makes great instruments...I doubt you'll have any significant problems with it.
Nope, no sig here.
I have a 4 delux. Great bass. In fact, probably the best playing bass Ive ever laid my hands on. Its also extremely sturdy and has great tone. I use it for rock, funk, and jazz (when I dont want to carry my upright). It does rock and funk outstandingly and does a pretty good job at jazz

Theres only two complaints I have though. 1, I find that in order to keep the tone nice and fat, the bass knob has to be turned up all the way almost all the time (the bass has a 2 band EQ). And its also REALLY heavy (mine is about 13 lb)