It can be your room, your workstation, or just the room you spend the most time in really. I'm hoping for overwhelming refuse of geek reeking from your rooms to counter my relatively bland pics.

You can take a listen at what all is created here at the station on my profile.

Note: no room should be without it's cookies, coffee, and - in my case, smokes >_>

The room's mascot. Never have a room without a mascot.

So share your nerdstations with us. Pics are the point of this thread really - other than showing your man cave. or um... lady cave >_> wait.. no..uh...we'll reserve *that* strictly to email.
Last edited by Night at Oct 26, 2009,
Cool room. i dont have my own station though. Not yet.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
What's that on the ground in the second picture, in between the guitars? Is it a hooka?
If you could turn into a member of the opposite sex, would you make love to your former body? Think about that.
I remember a thread on this a while back. My nerdstation's computer is broke
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Dual monitors are great but odd when you work on a machine with just one.
In between the monitors are two of the korg nano series. PC is a quad core at 2.66 ghz, 1.5TB storage with a 160GB system drive and 2 GB ram with GeForce7600GT. Gaming/Media machine. Yes, that is a tv antenna on top of the computer, I watch tv through my pc.

I could go a bit more in depth as far as the actual set up runs.

All the audio runs through the Fast Track Pro, output is two mackie mr5's. TV input is just a regular tv capture card and the keyboard to the right is hooked up with midi in/out for virtual instruments (minimoog v, absynth, pro 53). I usually use the nano key for on the road stuff, asio4all through a laptop.

Pedals are line6 m13, digitech whammy and vox v847 wah out to a modded fender princeton chorus. The modifications are a handle and casters so I don't have to carry it. I know, I'm lazy. Amps are directly behind me, though I only use the fender really. Primary guitars are an Ibanez JEM and self customized Fender Strat, which also sit behind me. I believe I have the same mic as you.

Also my chair is actually a very old wheelchair. Thing is damn comfortable though.
Last edited by Maikku at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by Maikku
In between the monitors are two of the korg nano series. PC is a quad core at 2.66 ghz, 1.5TB storage with a 160GB system drive and 2 GB ram with GeForce7600GT. Gaming/Media machine. Yes, that is a tv antenna on top of the computer, I watch tv through my pc.

Dunno what else to say.

awesome setup there man - I originally got the larger monitor for the ps3 as a temp thing, but I find it alot easier to work with my DAW's since having it.
This is where I usually hang out.

EDIT:
AMD Phenon II Quad Core 2.6Ghz
4GB RAM
GeForce GTX 260
Attachments:
DSC04695.JPG
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Last edited by burntfacedog at Oct 24, 2009,
Quote by Maikku

Dunno what else to say.

Oh MY GOD. That is beautiful. Upgrade your video card though. Direct X11 is here!
Spent several weeks building that desk. MUCH cheaper than going to the stores and buying a fully designed piece of furniture that is half the size.

Right now I'm in the process of building a pedalboard out of a bass guitar case and then a speaker cabinet to replace my marshall.
Last edited by Maikku at Oct 24, 2009,

Im pretty geeky. i7 pc with 8gbs ram @ 4.00Ghz 1tb hd and 2 externals 1tb. xbox360 and wii there and an old dell for backup and lcd tv and monitors.

and some music gear (7 guitars 1 bass 1 sax 3 amp heads 1 combo, bassamp, mackie pa system and 3 mixers)

Last edited by Dhalzim at Oct 26, 2009,
First off Coryklok's domain!

Mine. Messy room is messy.

■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Tasty looking hookah in the second pic

Anyways, havent got a picture of it, but mine is my laptop on the foot of my bed, while I sit on a chair using my vox amp as a place to put drinks.

I really did set my room up in a retarded fashion :/
Quote by Night

I like how you have a can of WD-40 prepared just in case.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
my room is very small. I got a new laptop, so I diched my PC and moved all my gear into my own room instead of the study...
Attachments:
100_0410.JPG
Last edited by mdwallin at Oct 26, 2009,
TS: I have the SAME HEATER AS YOU!! Innit great??

That said, my nerdstation sucks. hopefully will be changed soon.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread

My desk isn't actual kinked, its just that I couldn't be bothered to properly correct the lens distortion for the panorama.

The little paper characters are a project that I'm working on at the moment.

And yes, it's a pink 360 controller.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress