I found this this afternoon, thought it was pretty interesting

Wikipedia- "An ossuary is a chest, building, well, or site made to serve as the final resting place of human skeletal remains. They are frequently used where burial space is scarce. A body is first buried in a temporary grave, then after some years the skeletal remains are removed and placed in an ossuary. The greatly reduced space taken up by an ossuary means that it is possible to store the remains of many more people in a single tomb than if the original coffins were left as is."

Doesn't sound like much, but here is an example which I found to be absolutely astounding, the Sedlec Ossuary, located in Kutna Hora, Czech Republic.

Wikipedia- "The ossuary is estimated to contain the skeletons of between 40,000 and 70,000 people, many of whom have had their bones artistically arranged to form decorations and furnishings for the chapel."

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but here is what lies within...

More pictures here:
http://www.restlessadventurer.net/travel/destinations/Czech-Republic/Kutna-Hora/Sedlec-Ossuary/
That's metal as f*ck.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
damn i was already to say "cool blog, bro" but then it was actually pretty cool
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Brutal!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Could you imagine living there? I don't know if it would be the most badass thing of all time, or the creepiest.
Damm this place is creepy. I couldn't imagine a mushroom trip in there.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.