Im looking for a laptop in the $600 area that would be able to run World of Warcraft, but not really sure where to begin looking. Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Do you play Starcraft 2? Well then you should add Moderas character code: 933!
check tigerdirect.com, I suggest not buying straight from a retail store as they tend to overcharge and not give much information on the speed (such as FSB).
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by kingofdudes161
check tigerdirect.com, I suggest not buying straight from a retail store as they tend to overcharge and not give much information on the speed (such as FSB).

Do not, I repeat, do not but from Tiger Direct. They are horrid. Use Newegg.

Compare models and read reviews. That'll be of a lot more help than the pit.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Thanks for the answers, I will check Newegg out
Do you play Starcraft 2? Well then you should add Moderas character code: 933!
I have a Gateway NV52 for when Im traveling/on the road, I got it for $550 but its down to $480. I love it. I tried to link it, but it wont work, search on google.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Aren't Gateway the most hated on this site?

I could care less, I got one 6ish weeks ago and its amazing. This site is all about jumping on the bandwagon, do research for yourself and see that there is more that what "UG" thinks...
Gateway is acutally really bad, not to jump on any bandwagon, but they are ligit peices of junk. I know Asus makes laptops in that range that run 4 GB memory and the NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX graphics card, I have the G71, but it cost me $1200, it domonites the high end mac laptops. So yeah, I reccomend Asus, just go look for them at BestBuy, they have good prices.
Quote by ShallowEndings
I'm not doing research. I was making a joke. Loosen up.

Im looser than your grandma, don't worry... that just really wasn't a joke.
Quote by ShallowEndings

Well everyone humor is different, just like a females vagina

Actually most female vagina is the same. Wether they are black(aka African/African, what ever country you live in), asian, mexican, german, or even canadian... they are all pink inside, feel good(minus size differences, pointing out African/whatever and asian) and you can stick you penis in them...
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Actually most female vagina is the same. Wether they are black(aka African/African, what ever country you live in), asian, mexican, german, or even canadian... they are all pink inside, feel good(minus size differences, pointing out African/whatever and asian) and you can stick you penis in them...

Loose
Right so.................

Check out compaq and toshiba I know my Compaq has more memory and a better processor right now but I had World of Warcraft installed on my Toshiba and it worked well.

They were:

Compaq: Presario F700
Toshiba: Satellite
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
Right so.................

Check out compaq and toshiba I know my Compaq has more memory and a better processor right now but I had World of Warcraft installed on my Toshiba and it worked well.

They were:

Compaq: Presario F700
Toshiba: Satellite

Toshiba's overheat a lot. I remember doing work at a computer maintenance center and we had a heap of issues with them overheating. Whether they fixed that problem or not i dunno.