Selling to fund new guitar body. I've found that lowering gain actually helps with noise, so i can let this go and buy one later.

Only used in my home, 9.5/10 condition.

$105 shipped
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

bump
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

this is the pedal version
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Quote by injected
this is the pedal version

K well honestly Ive been buying rack gear, and I want one of these to match the rack, otherwise id be all over it.
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
What guitar body are you looking at? I have an Ibanez body and Squier neck that I wouldnt mind getting rid of for the ISP. Also would come with pickguard fully wired up. I bought the guitar for 150 used, and it played and sounded pretty damn good.
Quote by ESP_shr3dd3r
ill trade u a EMG 60 its brand new

No thank you, i'm not a fan of active pickups.

Quote by maddnotez
K well honestly Ive been buying rack gear, and I want one of these to match the rack, otherwise id be all over it.

Ah, no worries then good luck

Quote by thetoastinator
What guitar body are you looking at? I have an Ibanez body and Squier neck that I wouldnt mind getting rid of for the ISP. Also would come with pickguard fully wired up. I bought the guitar for 150 used, and it played and sounded pretty damn good.

What type of body is it? I already have an Ibanez RG neck that im quite fond of, will it fit in there? its a 24 fret. Also type of wood/pickup routings/pictures would be helpful
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

$95 shipped.. other expenses came up. Body project will have to wait.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Oh, so Im taking it no trades now? bummer. Just in case you trade your mind heres info about the body. Its an RX body, not sure what model, I think its made of basswood or mahogany i think, but Im not sure. It came with a 22 fret neck but I think it would fit a 24 on pretty easily. It is routed for an HSH but the pickguard is HSS. Its black, and has a sticker on it, that would probably be pretty easy to get off with some goo-gone. Also, it has a vintage strat trem on it.
Am interested in trades, its just less of a priority now. I was really looking for H-H or H-S-H, and fixed bridge or floyd.. what you have isnt really what im looking for. sorry
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Just took this right now, per your request. Sorry for cell-phone quality. This thing picks up fingerprints/smudges easily. I wish they made them in something other than chrome :P

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

bump
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

$85 shipped today/tomorrow ONLY, because there's a mixer on craigslist I'd like to snag. But if it's gone, back to $95..
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

gonna keep it

lock thread please
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH