http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/msg/1436487619.html

This guy is stupid. He wants $4k for a early 90's Epi LP, unless I'm terribly mistaken, no Epi LP is worth 4k, correct?
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Last edited by Lovecannon at Oct 25, 2009,
There's no f'ing way that thing's worth that much.
Stuff:
ESP/LTD EC-200QM (with SD Distortions)
1986 Charvel Model 4
2013 Ibanez RG7421WH

Amps
Marshall MS-2 microamp (a POS)
B-52 LG-100a head (Not bad)

Pedals
Digitech Grunge distortion
CASH ONLY
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Not only is it an epi, its also a LP Special...
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Even if he meant 400, that's still too much.
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by summguy
i think he missed a decimal

cough 40.00 cough

I think you missed a decimal

cough 4.00 cough

Quote by Naptime
I'm sure he meant to post for 400
I disagree. I think he accidentally put a 4 in front
Quote by 1nSingularity
I disagree. I think he accidentally put a 4 in front

I think he accidently put numbers in.He meant to say 'free to a good home'
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
But it's a special modle!
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
Quote by Lovecannon
unless I'm terribly mistaken, no Epi LP is worth 4k, correct?
You are indeed terribly mistaken. Some Epiphones are worth tens of thousands, and have been known to go for hundreds of thousands occasionally. Original early 50's Epiphone archtop guitars are considered to be some of the best semi-hollow and hollow body guitars ever made. They're considered to be right up there with the old Gretsch guitars in terms of sheer build quality and pure tone for jazz, blues and country. Some older Epiphone acoustic guitars are also considered to be worth several thousand.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by Quam Celerrime
Unless there's a secret compartment with gold coins in the body I think he meant four hundred.

Perhaps theres guns in it or drugs...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by MrFlibble
You are indeed terribly mistaken. Some Epiphones are worth tens of thousands, and have been known to go for hundreds of thousands occasionally. Original early 50's Epiphone archtop guitars are considered to be some of the best semi-hollow and hollow body guitars ever made. They're considered to be right up there with the old Gretsch guitars in terms of sheer build quality and pure tone for jazz, blues and country. Some older Epiphone acoustic guitars are also considered to be worth several thousand.

Gratz MrFibble once more! Epi were top quality in the 50's!!! They were even better than Fender and Gibson for many people...
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
Early 60'a Whiltshires (sp?) have sold fom anywhere from 5K to 10K and up. This has prompted Epi to re-issue the model recently for 4K.
Moving on.....
I said Epi LP, Epi didn't make LP's til Gibson bought them
Quote by satanicgurrl
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by MrFlibble

Your terribly mistaken, he said a Epi Les Paul. Not a semi hollow or a archtop, a Les Paul.
if none of you guys are going for it, im gonna jump on it! woohoo! epi les paul here i come!

edit: i was joking but i clicked it anyway and the page was already deleted hahaha

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

The add was removed by the author and is probably relisted with the correct price.

People just seem to forget that Epis were a much higher quality than Gibson and more sought out in the 50s.

Epiphone guitar such as Emperors, Sheratons, Zephyrs & Rivieras to name a few are a much better quality than a Gibson.

People seem to think Gibson bought Epi but in actuality Gibson was owned by The Chicago Music Company who bought Epiphone sometime in the late 50s and again Epi was considered a better guitar than Gibson or Fender back then. Les Paul worked for Epiphone not Gibson like most people think. His first electric he invented 1940 was done after hours at the Epi workshop.

John