A lot of people have linked me to Rondos music lately and I don't know if they're any good.

They have a lot of mimicing guitar looks which is awesome because its cheaper, but do they sound any good? I want a new metal axe, but would I find one for a good price on Rondos?

What is rondos anyways... they have like nothing I've ever heard of.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Peavey Triumph 112 120W all tube
Takamine EG333C
Rondo Music is a company that imports guitars made by factories in Asia, some of which are the factories that make guitars for Squire and Epiphone.

I can't attest for that others but the Agile guitars are legit copies of Epiphone guitars. Some of the higher end Agiles are higher quality than their Epiphone counterparts.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Rondo doesn't make the guitars. They sell agiles, douglas, and sx.

My friend owns an agile al-2000. Cost him $199 and its infinitely better than any epiphone lp you could get. It weighs as much as a gibson, and the fit and finish is immaculate. The only thing, if anything, that should be done to it is upgrade the pickups. I may get myself an agile al-3000 at some point. The al-3000's have alnico pickups instead of ceramics and have a triple binding

PRS SE Custom w/ Duncans
Classic Vibe 50's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Crate v18-112 w/ Eminence Private Jack

USSR Big Muff Pi
Line 6 Echo Park
Boss BD-2
Vox Wah
Guitar Rig 3

DO NØT CLICK THÏS LINK

Hook 'em