Hey

this is a punkish song i guess. its only lyk 30secs long so please check it out. only the intro is done so far.
one of my friends said it sounded exactly like a song (which i will not mention atm since itl divert ur mind) so im thinking of changing it up.

neway, please give some feedback on the arrangement and riffs. thanks alot!

Longer version just added!
Last edited by 2sanchit1 at Oct 26, 2009,
Can't put my finger on it, but definitely sounds familiar. Having said that sounds good, keep workin on it, maybe try varying it.
it sounds a bit like "stay together for the kids" by blink 182 in some parts
i 've got the same problem i've just composed a piano piece but i really can't figure whether i came up with it or if i heard it somewhere and didn't realise it
could you see whether you've heard any thing like it plz
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220416
Check out and rate my songs in my profile if you have a moment to spare
All my Songs are Rock Influenced
the song im afraid it sounds too much like is "scotty doesnt know" by Lustra.
the intro riff sounds very similar, the rest of the song is like completely different but not too sure what to do.

btw, i kinda got a jurassic park feel from your piece, lol. but dnt really know of any song that sounds familiar to it, i reckon you should go for it and use/expand it
nice man... sounds a bit blink/sum41 ish but i like.
where in perth are ya? i'm in perth too and play similar sorta stuff.
yea sum 41 are probly one of my big 4 influences.
im South of river, Bullcreek, how bout yourself?
hey boxxed, good call on the tone. i think i need to get the guitar frequencies right so they stand out a bit more and sounds less like one pig pile of mud. btw, first phew notes i thought you were about to play 'sunday morning' for a second there. good/powerful intro riff none the less

Metal105. u sir are an excellent player, sounds like metallica reborn. i think the drums could be deepened a little bit though, especially the bass drum, i like my drums to have a bit more pow! great stuff none the less

btw, i did a lil bit more on the track the other day, please check it out. im essentially trying to get the arrangement and riffs right for now, il work on tone and more in-depth production next sitting.
Quote by 2sanchit1
hey boxxed, good call on the tone. i think i need to get the guitar frequencies right so they stand out a bit more and sounds less like one pig pile of mud. btw, first phew notes i thought you were about to play 'sunday morning' for a second there. good/powerful intro riff none the less

Metal105. u sir are an excellent player, sounds like metallica reborn. i think the drums could be deepened a little bit though, especially the bass drum, i like my drums to have a bit more pow! great stuff none the less

btw, i did a lil bit more on the track the other day, please check it out. im essentially trying to get the arrangement and riffs right for now, il work on tone and more in-depth production next sitting.

dude you're meant to crit on the other threads not crit songs on your own thread. it's kinda 'bumping'
just a heads up.