Page 1 of 2
I've already drank about 70% of my Monster, and plan on drinking another one, but I fear this won't keep me awake. I've got to stay awake for at least until 4:00, since A: I'll be playing bass at today's 10:30 church service, and B: I'm gonna show my friend a solo I wrote, and work with him to turn it into a song.

Any tips?
Quote by Alex Vik
I've already drank about 70% of my Monster, and plan on drinking another one, but I fear this won't keep me awake. I've got to stay awake for at least until 4:00, since A: I'll be playing bass at today's 10:30 church service, and B: I'm gonna show my friend a solo I wrote, and work with him to turn it into a song.

Any tips?

UK or US or Other?
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Power-nap. You don't have to go right now, do you?

If I tried power napping, I'd wake up in about 10 hours.

Quote by phan
UK or US or Other?

US, east coast. It's 7:54 here.
Heroin, Allways works for me.
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Quote by Alex Vik
If I tried power napping, I'd wake up in about 10 hours.

US, east coast. It's 7:54 here.

mmmkay, Over in the UK all of ur supermarkets do energy drinks in 1l bottles, these are cheap, filled with caffine but they are disgusting, you probably want to buy about three of these + some energy shots, 2 cans of monster will get you no where. If you feel tired. drink ANYTHING with caffine to avoid crashing

EG of bottle
Quote by pak1351
coffee, not monster. Pussy

Quote by jp58
Coffee... lots of it

Coffee does nothing for me.

Quote by SwampAshSpecial
Power nap with a f@cking alarm clock then!

If someone in my house got arrested at night I would sleep right through it. An alarm clock won't help me.

Quote by Mr.Pink101
Heroin, Allways works for me.

I've got two bucks. I might be able to buy a syringe, but that would be it.

Quote by phan

mmmkay, Over in the UK all of ur supermarkets do energy drinks in 1l bottles, these are cheap, filled with caffine but they are disgusting, you probably want to buy about three of these + some energy shots, 2 cans of monster will get you no where. If you feel tired. drink ANYTHING with caffine to avoid crashing

EG of bottle

Hmm, interesting. Not sure I've ever seen those on this side of the Atlantic though. I guess I'll just bring a third can of Monster in with me.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Oct 25, 2009,
Have this many. NOS will never let you sleep. Monster tastes better, but NOS is the shit.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Toilets
Don't lie down.

This way you are not likely to fall asleep.

Hmm. I have to sit, and I've fallen asleep in service before, when the pastor was droning on and on in the sermon. Anything I can do in that situation?
fvck energy drinks. Take concentrated caffeine pills. They'll make you stay up for 3 days straight, I was taking them but then went crazy, but im not so crazy now. Ts you wont become crazy if you dont abuse them.
Quote by Alex Vik
... third can of Monster in with me.

Dude, your gonna need something stonger than monster, if I remeber right monster actually has a lower caffine content than most other drinks,NOS is probably the way to go, or coffe, or just meet this dude about the song tommoro, cause monster ain't gonna do anything on just three cans
Quote by phan

Dude, your gonna need something stonger than monster, if I remeber right monster actually has a lower caffine content than most other drinks,NOS is probably the way to go, or coffe, or just meet this dude about the song tommoro, cause monster ain't gonna do anything on just three cans

It's usually helped me through every Sunday morning for the past 5 months or so. It just hasn't helped when I've pulled an all-nighter, which I almost did last night (got 4 hours of sleep).
Quote by Alex Vik
It's usually helped me through every Sunday morning for the past 5 months or so. It just hasn't helped when I've pulled an all-nighter, which I almost did last night (got 4 hours of sleep).

I've pulled many an all nighter, Monster did not help once, You need lot's of caffine, something that monster doesn't have and you need it often, something which you cant get with monster. Basically, any red bull cheap-o clone will do, or coffee, the red bull clone isn't nice, but it does the job and it's rated at something like 32mg/100l which add's up when you drink 3l of it or more...
Get some coffee. Cheaper than energy drinks, and you don't crash afterwards.

And if you need to kill time and not get tired, play Jelly Battle or the drawing game on the same site.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Alex Vik
Hmm. I have to sit, and I've fallen asleep in service before, when the pastor was droning on and on in the sermon. Anything I can do in that situation?
How about get sleep now and set your alarm, so that staying awake later isn't an issue.

Either that or caffeine powder.
Quote by Toilets
How about get sleep now and set your alarm, so that staying awake later isn't an issue.

Either that or caffeine powder.

Can't sleep now, gotta leave soon to get to practice. Consider this thread over I guess.
are you drinking the coffee right? you know, are you drinking it with 34876523 creams and sugars? just drink it up straight up black NO sugars, NO creams. With a liters worth of that, you'll probably stay up for a while.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
are you drinking the coffee right? you know, are you drinking it with 34876523 creams and sugars? just drink it up straight up black NO sugars, NO creams. With a liters worth of that, you'll probably stay up for a while.

black coffee is the only kind of coffee. ******
Quote by pak1351
black coffee is the only kind of coffee. ******

damn straight, I dont see how someone can drink coffee with all this extra shit in it.
Power nap with an alarm clock, then a bottle of vodka just before you go.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
Quote by Myfirstpubes

Ugh, I've tried it black, and that's way too bitter for me. I know I probably look like a faggot with my mocha latte, but I don't care, it's the only way I can drink coffee.

Quote by Bearded_Seth
If you've got sh*t to do why are you pulling an all nighter?

I didn't pull an all nighter, I slept for 4 hours. And I tried to sleep, but I was having a hard time since I made a thread then went to bed.
Quote by Alex Vik
Ugh, I've tried it black, and that's way too bitter for me. I know I probably look like a faggot with my mocha latte, but I don't care, it's the only way I can drink coffee.

I didn't pull an all nighter, I slept for 4 hours. And I tried to sleep, but I was having a hard time since I made a thread then went to bed.

yes, you do look like a ****** alex vik. Drink it black and men the fuck up. I'm drinking coffee with my beer right now. Wrong? I think not. Also wearing my watch
Quote by pak1351
yes, you do look like a ****** alex vik. Drink it black and men the fuck up. I'm drinking coffee with my beer right now. Wrong? I think not. Also wearing my watch

Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by pak1351

thats siggable right there
If I hated the taste of coffee, would curry powder be a more manly alternative to milk?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
...Wat?

Why didn't u just go to sleep beforehand?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by whalepudding
If I hated the taste of coffee, would curry powder be a more manly alternative to milk?

dont forget the tabasco sauce
Quote by pak1351

Black coffee is the only coffee, just drank some 20 minutes ago.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Snort coffee grounds or sugar.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Honestly, no one is going to be able to help you with your energy drink choice. NOS doesn't do jack sh*t for me. Rockstar and Monster are the way to go. I usually drink a monster (one of the big cans with the cap) around 3-4 times a week. My senior has turned into lots of staying up late, hanging out, skipping school, and well the need for plenty of energy.

Coffee mixed with several other things, like hot chocolate mix, is pretty efficient. It tastes great and it's like hot chocolate, but with coffee instead of milk. You get lots of sugar AND caffeine.
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
Page 1 of 2