Aight guys I'm currently on the lookout for my next guitar after I get a prs and caparison. Anyway I've been struggling to get any models that really get me turned on (as they say) but yeah maybe one of you guys or girls have the model I want. These are pretty much what I'm set on at the moment

• Needs to be a strat or superstrat, preferably carved top too
  • Needs to be H/S/S
  • No pickup ring on the bridge humbucker what so ever
  • Preferably neck thru or set neck but don't care if it's a bolt on
  • Needs to be under $2500usd
  • Ebony fretboard is my main preference
  • Not too fussy on the inlay
  • 22/24 frets either way
Quote by Aditya_ram
a Jackson soloist ?

Which models don't have a pickup ring for the bridge pickup?
what kind of music? how about a fender HSS strat?
Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD M-1000 Deluxe w/ FR
Hamer XT-series SATQ
Fender Stratocaster
'75 Fender F-35 Acoustic
Amp
Vox VT15
Pedals
535Q Crybaby Wah
Suhr pro or standard.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by ChecKxMaTe77
what kind of music? how about a fender HSS strat?

Preferably classical guitar, will my Fireball do that? And perhaps but I've already got a strat so I'm looking to go to a non-pickguard strat.

Quote by jimbob78
Suhr pro or standard.

Yeah was thinking about them last night along with some Tom Anderson guitars, they are very nice although bit hard to get my hands on in Perth
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Oct 25, 2009,
Well my friends Ibanez Prestige has an HSH DiMarzio setup without pickup rings on any of the pickups. SO maybe Ibanez Prestiges ?
Already got an Ibby with HSH I'm pretty keen for a HSS for this one, may just get a Schecter Japan in the end.
http://www.tcellisguitars.com/design_build.html
Tim will build what you want, no problem. He's another fan of Ebony boards and with your budget, he can advise on rare woods if that's your thing. He's really easy to work with and loves making guitars that make the name brands look, feel and play like poor relations.
Or maybe you have a friendly custom builder in Aus?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by Lurcher
http://www.tcellisguitars.com/design_build.html
Tim will build what you want, no problem. He's another fan of Ebony boards and with your budget, he can advise on rare woods if that's your thing. He's really easy to work with and loves making guitars that make the name brands look, feel and play like poor relations.
Or maybe you have a friendly custom builder in Aus?

Cheers that one slipped my mind, have you had any experience with his custom guitars?

Quote by ghiyath
you could always have carvin custom make a guitar for you

Looked at them but haven't found anything that appealed to me and the ones that did were too much for my liking.