I recently watched the news, and there was a report on a radio-quiz from Iran.

Now, it's a radio-show about Islamic faith and culture, with both questions from their scriptures and of their national and local history regarding Islam..

Oh yes, and the funny part.. The first prize was an AK47, two hand-granades and a landmine.

I shit you not..
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Nice, I find that a perfect prize
Quote by The Spoon
I think this man wins the thread.

Quote by ZeGuitarist
We have a winner.
hmm nice propaganda, first prove that you know about it and then show your faith by killing non-believers...
Al Qaida is recruiting again.. XD
Dude...
, what was second prize, a Desert Eagle?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I have no idea what the second prize was, they did not inform that. By i'd love to be able to tune into some of those shows.. But then again, i wouldn't understand a worth.

Oh, by the way, i am not one to keep myself very much informed.. Which country was it again, that hates India with a passion, is in struggle with itself, has a large number of taliban, and just got a nuclear missile? Was it Afghanistan? I know there was one country.

The war is coming. Oh yes. And we shall laugh under a fiery sky, until we and our wide smiles burn up and becomes one with the earth. as ashes. Damn, poetic right there.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Quote by will123456789
, what was second prize, a Desert Eagle?

State of the art explosive belt! Never malfunctions, no matter the weather! Bring the fight to the infidel! The first 10 callers will get a second belt for no extra cost!
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Northernmight
Oh, by the way, i am not one to keep myself very much informed.. Which country was it again, that hates India with a passion, is in struggle with itself, has a large number of taliban, and just got a nuclear missile? Was it Afghanistan? I know there was one country.

Pakistan, I think.

EDIT:
Wait...Pakistan got a nuke?
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by americablanco
Pakistan, I think.

EDIT:

Both correct.
Quote by americablanco
Pakistan, I think.

EDIT:

It's always had nukes. So maybe his info was a little bit off.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Northernmight
I have no idea what the second prize was, they did not inform that. By i'd love to be able to tune into some of those shows.. But then again, i wouldn't understand a worth.

The war is coming. Oh yes. And we shall laugh under a fiery sky, until we and our wide smiles burn up and becomes one with the earth. as ashes. Damn, poetic right there.

Thats Pakistan...

I live in pakistan...

But dual nationalities FTW!

Go Canada!! Bag-o-Milks FTW!