I got myself a pretty hot new guitar today

Two days ago I got the craziest offer you've ever heard!
There's a girl in my class who's a friends of mine. Her dad is friends with some musician guy in the states (I live in Denmark (scandinavia)). The musician guy bought this guitar for about 6065 USD at a custom shop. Well to days ago she tells me that the musician guy gave it to her dad so that he could sell it on eBay.
The auction ran out with no bids and I got it for about 1210 USD because he just had to get rid of it :O!

Picz :p
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2041311&id=1268325471&l=1a2c2b95eb

Feel free to ask questions =D
Last edited by dogmax at Oct 25, 2009,
OMG the first picture has an ACTUAL coca cola bottle in it...where ever did you find such a thing?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

They sell them at a pizzaria in my city xD. I can send it to you if you want XD
Quote by Duv
surely the guy who sold it to you (not your dad) is a complete moron. why spend that much on a guitar to then go and sell it at a horrendous loss. sounds like a good person to have around.

edit: v.hngd!

Of course, since it was built in '98 he got a few good years out of it.
Quote by jetwash69
Of course, since it was built in '98 he got a few good years out of it.

Fair, but that's still a lot of money to lose. I know it's not strictly depreciation in the true meaning of the word, owing to the nature of the sale, but i don't think i would be able to bring myself to sell a $6k guitar for a fraction of the price.

TS, you're one lucky guy.
Quote by Maximum._.Power

@ILuvPillows?: Never seen a Coca Cola bottle before?! :P

I thought they were but a myth. In England we just get cans....crappy cans which have no right to be in the same room as a traditional "bottle" of coke.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by ILuvPillows?
I thought they were but a myth. In England we just get cans....crappy cans which have no right to be in the same room as a traditional "bottle" of coke.

I can feel your pain

btw, what bridge is that?
Last edited by Maximum._.Power at Oct 25, 2009,
EDIT: ^^ It looks like a Wilkinson

Quote by ILuvPillows?

If you go up the Southwaite service station, you can get them there, I think.

Yes I am sad to know that.

Anyway, nice guitar!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Baby Joel
lololol ima gonna stalk u now k?

HNGD! Looks fantastic, I'd love to just even try one!

You can come to my home and try it if you want xD.
But it's really smooth. And it sounds like a beast and the sustain is sick! It can hold a tone untill the harmonics are the only ringing thing left.

The bridge is a Wilkinson floating trem.
Quote by ILuvPillows?

im guessing your under 18?
im english and loads of pubs and clubs have glass coke bottles also restaurants sometimes do
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.