It is getting cold and time to start a new project.
I have found a few guitars that will fit the bill.
The first is and LTD MH 100QM that has EMG 81/85 combo, used.
The second is a Washburn HM WM24V, new with paint problems.
The thrid is a Hohner HR800, new.
All a daul humbucker set up with LFR and 24 fret necks.
The Washburn and Hohner have better wood than the LTD, but the LTD has the pickups I want. The Hohner is the cheapest and would leave more money to mod.
This will not be my main guitar, unless it will bet my RG550.
Help me spend my money.
ESP Eclipse is a great guitar if you can afford it. A friend of mine has one, and i've played it alot. It just has a great feel to it.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
EMGs don't sound too choice through most solid state amps, but floyds can be a royal pain, paint is easy to fix, I think the washburn, but it's really your call
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
EMGs don't sound too choice through most solid state amps, but floyds can be a royal pain, paint is easy to fix, I think the washburn, but it's really your call

Get off the Bandwagon, please.

Get the Washburn because its better than low end ltds, and EMGs are not the the best pickups out there.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I have had Floyds sence the 80's, no problem there. I have also used many pickups in my days of playing, EMG will work great for this project. I don't use SS amps, tubes are my thing. I'm not starting the tube vs SS battle.
For my budget I'm looking at $300 for the guitar.

The only thing that worries me about the Washburn is the mahogany body and neck being to dark sounding. The Hohner is alder with a maple cap and neck, The LTD is agathis with maple veener and maple neck, it is an 03.
I just don't know.
Last edited by Davers440 at Oct 25, 2009,