I was looking on craigslist and came across a fender blues jr used, looks great, owner claims he bought about 6 months ago. He's asking 375, Hopefully going to get him to 350 or maybe a little lower.

I was thinking that or a vox ac4tv, and picking up a pedal.

As of now I only play at home, no gigging, or recording. I play a pretty good variety of music. From blink 182 to clapton to beatles.
The Vox will suit you well but if that's a good deal on the Blues Jr go for it although you don't really need 15 watts for home use. Depends how good a deal that is, I assume it's in dollars?
I'd be shooting for closer to $300 for a used Bjr. But for the application you have in mind, my choice is the Fender Super Champ XD.
Ya its in USD, I'd love to get a higher wattage amp. But I have a 15W practice amp right now, and I don't even put that above 2 due to siblings complaining. I've heard tube amps are relatively louder, main reason I'm looking for lower wattage.
I'm listening to a demo for the super champ, had to pick my jaw up. I'm torn between amps now.
Quote by hoochki
Ya its in USD, I'd love to get a higher wattage amp. But I have a 15W practice amp right now, and I don't even put that above 2 due to siblings complaining. I've heard tube amps are relatively louder, main reason I'm looking for lower wattage.

Well 15 watts tube will sound a good bit louder than 15 watts SS. If you're worried about volume definitely stick to 5 watts or less although that said they're still quite loud. The Vox switches down to 1/4 watt and with an OD pedal you could do really low volume practice.