Page 1 of 2
my avatar. got the guitar for $300
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
All of my guitars, I bought all of them blemished.
Epi LP Studio for 260 eur, because the plastic piece on the pickup selector was missing
Jackson DK2S for 480 eur, some minor paint scratches on the back of the head
Schecter Stiletto Custom 5 bass for only 280 eur because of some almost non existent scratches
And I couldn't be happier, every single one sounds and feels perfect to me, I'm not regretting any of these.
████████
████████
████████
Last edited by Skywalker007 at Oct 25, 2009,
my first guitar a höhner lx 100 g (strat copy) i got it for free of a friend
Höhner llx100g
Gibson explorer
crappy stagg acoustic
Roland dac80d
marshall jcm 900 sl-x 2500
marshall 1960A
ehx metal-muff
jimmy hendrix wah
My first guitar, which inspired me to learn, and my 3rd and newest guitar, Jackson Warrior
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
There's not much of story but I recently got a g400 for $200 it's just about in perfect condition, too.
Last edited by RAAAGE at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by gorrath
my first guitar a höhner lx 100 g (strat copy) i got it for free of a friend

thats not technically a purchase
EJ strat for $1100 instead of around $3000. Free acoustic from my sister, but its worthless. Got some Epiphone strat copy from a friend, but I didn't have the money to fix it up so I ended up trashing it.

That's about it for now.
best guitar - my lastest guitar buy which was a signature les paul (the brand is called signature), hand built in japan and the last one ever made. the dude now builds custom shop gibbys instead of these, so its just as good for a third of the price in my eyes.

best guitar related - new bugera 6262 head. 2 words ; FOOKING AWESOME
Today actually. In short a man had a brian moore custom guitar for which he gave 6065 USD. He wanted to get rid of it and i got it for a few 1210USD
I bought a Jackson DKMGT at guitar center for $200 once, worth around $650 back when they made the smae finish as mine (discountued now). I walked in to buy some EMG HZ's (about $150) and walked out with a brand new guitar WITH HZ's for $200.

ANd i just got my Alexi 600 for $650
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
My DKMG is a dream
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by Fives
My DKMG is a dream

Yep, only thing i wish mine had was a floyd....other than that i looooove the neck, looks great too imho.
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
60th anniversary strat half off brand new a year after the 6oth anniversary only 500 dollars
I tried to make a signature listing all my gear, but I couldn't for 2 reasons.

1. I couldn't remember all my gear
2. My signature was too long for UG to process.
I bought a Mint Jap Custom Shop ESP KH-2 through neck for £600 with case and certificate, traded it in day after and got £1650 against a 59 reissue Les paul. £1050 profit in 24 hours. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near that profit margin again!
Quote by Gundamnitpete
Yep, only thing i wish mine had was a floyd....other than that i looooove the neck, looks great too imho.

Yeah the Floyd is really good on the DKMG, I was really impressed by it. And I love the neck, The main reason Jackson is my favorite. And you must have the DKMGT right?
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by Fives
Yeah the Floyd is really good on the DKMG, I was really impressed by it. And I love the neck, The main reason Jackson is my favorite. And you must have the DKMGT right?

haha, yes, my post about it was just above yours. I'm a fan of all guitars, but the neck on mine really stands out, i'm not a big fan of the necks of the RR3's and such, it feels laminated or something. my DKMGT's neck feels like wood, i love it, very solid!
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Quote by Gundamnitpete
haha, yes, my post about it was just above yours. I'm a fan of all guitars, but the neck on mine really stands out, i'm not a big fan of the necks of the RR3's and such, it feels laminated or something. my DKMGT's neck feels like wood, i love it, very solid!
The neck on the RR's are great for me. And I want try out an ESP
With your ass in debris
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
Quote by Fives
The neck on the RR's are great for me. And I want try out an ESP

off all my guitars the alexi-600 is my fav right now....it just feels and play's awesome. it's exactly what i wanted, i'm very happy with it.
Guitars:
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Without a doubt, my campbell american precix. custom shop hand made about an hour from where I live and the best part is i got it used for $800 when they run for $1500 new at minimum
My $350 550. Not the most insane deal in the world - but I'm very happy with it.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
My first real guitar was an Ibanez GR 170DX, iv changed the pickups to some dimarzios, and blocked off the bridge and is currently my detuning guitar, which serves me well during live performances.

More recent purchase of a RG 350MLYE, got £15 knocked off for a scratch and people think its a 550, which i never correct them on.
-no sig-
Washburn WI66v Pro. Out of production model, the current WI66 Pros go for about £400, I got mine for £200. Pretty nice I'd say
My guitar I built - Total cost (Not including class) About $600 for Seymour Duncan pickups, Wilkinson trem, 2 pots, a switch, an electrojack, a carvin body blank, a set of Sperzel tuners, a mighty mite neck, a bone nut (which I cut awfully-I'm getting a graphite one for it), mahogany stain, and tung oil. Plays pretty awesome too.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by matt s
600 for a brand new ESP Ec-1000.

holy **** thats nice, i wish you could get leftys for that price
MIA Strat...with plenty of mods (new pickups, bridge, scratchplate, electronics, nut, tuners)...AND a hard case....

for a penny under £500.

| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by randythegod2
BOSS MT2. PEROID BEST ****ING PEDAL EVER. JUST AMAZING. TRULY AMAZING.

please buy a keyboard where the caps button works
my squier strat
it feels so good...soooooo easy to play
Quote by randythegod2
BOSS MT2. PEROID BEST ****ING PEDAL EVER. JUST AMAZING. TRULY AMAZING.

****ing shit. Is this dude going to leave? I am serious. I hope he gets hit by an 82 year old woman going to church today in her buick. Jesus christ.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
Quote by jscustomguitars
I bought a Mint Jap Custom Shop ESP KH-2 through neck for £600 with case and certificate, traded it in day after and got £1650 against a 59 reissue Les paul. £1050 profit in 24 hours. I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near that profit margin again!

I'm in awe. How'd you manage that?!

I think the best guitar purchase I ever made was getting my Randall for $400, as opposed to $600 or so that it was retailing for. It was either that or a Valveking.

Close second would either be my EQ rackmount or my main (and only) guitar, an LTD MH-100.
Amps
Randall RG50TC, Roland Cube 15x

Guitar
LTD MH-100QM, Washburn X12

Effects and Etc.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss FV-500H, Ibanez TS7, Ibanez PH7, dbx 31-band EQ, ISP Decimator
I just bought an ESP LTD MH401, second hand for £400; they are £670 new.
I haven't got it yet, but Parcel Force should be comming with it tomorrow. Its under a year old and is in Very Good condition with a hardcase!
Quote by CKYIbanezParker
****ing shit. Is this dude going to leave? I am serious. I hope he gets hit by an 82 year old woman going to church today in her buick. Jesus christ.

+1
I didn't get it yet, but I will get a B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST for about 450€.

EDIT: New one, not used.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Last edited by JesusCrisp at Oct 25, 2009,
a warlock platinum pro body and neck with shitty pickups and No bridgefor 30 euros, Im fixing and reparing it with some Pickups, new inlays and a Fr, total : 350 USD
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Page 1 of 2