So here it is, a thread for all of you shameless plugs out there to whore out your musical noodlings.

Have at it.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
This is my band, Wiccademous. I don't have a metal-archives page, and only a small Myspace with a picture of a split album, but no music or info on it.

I do, however, have a last.fm, so here it is. I am working on mixing an EP, so expect to have another release up for download in a couple of days.

Last.fm
Offical*

*This is temporary. I don't know whether I'll create an actual website or not, but this works until then. Do NOT register on the forum. It is exclusively for OSN members only. Feel free to browse and download our music, however.
Great thread Dyer's, I'm sure this will be a great addition to the metal forum
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Idea: Maybe you can put the bands of the metal forum in the OP, so that we don't have to sift through a ton of posts to find info. Or, we can just put those bands in our sig, which works just as well, if not better.
Damn it!
When I was out I had the idea of a master list of peoples bands with genres, who's in them, good songs to start with
Quote by Wretched_Spawn
IWhat he said.. and then some
^Why not implement your master plan?
Also, is it ok to put up full band covers or just vocals ones etc?
Quote by craig-sansum
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Quote by Sanitarium91
Liking the cosmic toad vocals is a sign of exquisite taste, so good on you!
www.myspace.com/projectterrorslam
For anyone who likes slam. I've still got the get vocal shit figured out and current computer **** ups have left me with no drum program, but that should be sorted out soon.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Coryphaeus

Blackened Death Metal

Coryphaeus is a blackened death metal band from Anglesey, UK. The band consists of 4 members, Gareth Thomas (guitars and vocals), Ben Jones (guitars and backing vocals), Andy prowse (bass, backing vocals and synths) and Sion Mason (drums and percussion).
Founded in 2008, Coryphaeus recorded two 3-Track demos in 2009.

www.myspace.com/coryphaeusband

http://www.last.fm/music/Coryphaeus?ac=coryphaeus
Last edited by \m/Gaz at Oct 25, 2009,
Time to plug my band.

Ill Omen
Id say were sort of along the lines of progressive death, with a tiny bit of thrash here and there.
Myspace is at www.myspace.com/illomenhb, and on there, we have our second, rerecorded demo uploaded. First demo is for download and the link is in the about me on the myspace. All self recorded at our home studio, so the mixing isnt the best.
Let us know what you think!
I'd tell ya about a secret underground project being worked with...

But I won't.

Not yet.

Not yet.
Philosophy > Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3qhGyJJZQ Is my cover of Necrophagist - Stabwound. Had to do it first take unfortunately, and buggered up the sweep tapping first time, but i will hopefully redo it soon

EDIT: theres some more videos in here that might be worth watching http://www.youtube.com/user/cobhc987654321

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Last edited by metallicafan616 at Oct 26, 2009,
My band -

Grendelsmere, black metal type stuff, the two tracks on the myspace are our most straight forward i guess. if you like 80's black metal the stuff we've put up may appeal. Our other stuf veers in the direction of Beherit/Burzum and other shit now and then, but Celtic Frost always features strongly.

CLick dis

No widdle, no bollocks etc
My project's in my signature, though I haven't written for it in ages. Apparently some Italian zine was interested enough in reviewing it though, as I gathered from the broken English in the emails, lol. It's got a LastFM as well.

Putting together a progressive black metal/funeral doom project next year hopefully, thinking in the vein of the last Code album, Esoteric and Ruun-era Enslaved. See what comes of it I suppose, if all else fails I'll just revert to proper doom lol

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Faren

I suppose you could call this progressive metal but make your own mind up.
Just finished mixing/mastering of the album so should be up soon I hope.

Check it out

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Quote by webbtje
Threads like this make me curse the fact that all my output is GP.

You and me both, man. My only recorded metal song floating around the internet is on my profile, but the recording quality is so bad that it ends up becoming difficult to listen to. My non-metal stuff is in the band link on my profile, but that's not exactly relevant to this discussion.