Wondering which of two is better. I heard the Dime one was great, but I just saw some new Kirk Hammett sig in a magazine. Anyone try it out? Any comparison?
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
I've tried the Zakk Wylde wah out before, and it was pretty good. I mean, I don't like Zakk Wylde whatsoever, but his wah is probably the best I've ever tried. I've never tried the Hammett wah, but the Dime wah just seemed to have too broad of a range for me.
Alright, I'll test that one out eventually, too. Meantime, anyone on the KH?
ESP LTD EX400
Epi Explorer
Peavey JSX
Egnater Cab
DD7;NS2;ML2;RC20XL;BCB60;FS6;PH3
ISP Decimator
KH Wah
Pocket POD
Simmons SD9K

Quote by TheBodomBullet

Thank you, you've all been very informative and helpful (except you Mr_CiNiC, f*ck you.)
Love you too, babe.
I've heard good things about dimes apart from LukeBTH here.

TBH wahs aren't made for certain genres they suit the person using them which is why they use specially modded ones or get them sigged for em like dime, hendrix and hammet If i were you i would take a look at the wah modding thread and listen to the wahs in songs there used in to see how they sound
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
I heard good things about the Hammett wah, but also take a look at the Morley Mark Tremonti Wah.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Tremonti Wah > ALL

well not really all...
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'd say the wah most suitable for high gain usage is the Bad Horsie 2.
Typing in purple makes me look a bit like an elitist. I highly enjoy it.
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Tremonti Wah > ALL

well not really all...

+1

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
RMC5 Wizard.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
The Dimewah is literally just a Dunlop 535q with a fancy paint job and a higher price tag. Unless you really want to spend the extra 20 bucks on the dime, I suggest the 535q. And I don't know anything about the kirk wah. I've never tried it before. Then again, I've never tried the dimewah, too. I have tried a 535q, though, and they are the same thing. So, yeah.
i say a morely wah would suit you much better. They aren't versatile but they work really great for high gain metal.
Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends

........that would be me
The Bad Horsie 2 isn't a great wah. Sad to say that it's the worst blind buy I've ever made.

The Dime Wah seems pretty decent.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by patbuck2
The Dimewah is literally just a Dunlop 535q with a fancy paint job and a higher price tag. Unless you really want to spend the extra 20 bucks on the dime, I suggest the 535q. And I don't know anything about the kirk wah. I've never tried it before. Then again, I've never tried the dimewah, too. I have tried a 535q, though, and they are the same thing. So, yeah.

Then shut up then.
i sold my cfh and wylde wah's after getting my kirk hammett kh95 wah, the kh95 is great, try one and you will see
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Look into a Morley Bad Horsie 2 or Tremonti wah.

Also check out the Ibanez WD-7 - not very versatile and a slight tone sucker but great for high gain stuff. The WH10V2 might also be worth checking out.
Quote by patbuck2

well, seems like you shouldnt be saying anything then. I have the dime wah (one of many) and it is not the same as the 535Q. It has many more variables to personalize your sound. It is a great wah IMO. I don't have the Zakk wah but have heard great things about that too. Havent played the KH wah but plan on getting one soon.