I wanted to do something with my guitar case and like print out a bunch of pictures and whatnot to put onto it. I was wondering what the best way to go about this would be. Before you say "tape, glue, jizz" ect. I need it to be pretty permanent and preferably water proof. I was thinking about just slathering it all over with regular glue but I think it wouldn't be so permanent or water proof or it would destroy the paper.

Has anyone done anything like this or know how I should go about it?

EDIT: The case is made of some weird leathery stuff and stuff does not stick to it well at all
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Last edited by IronNecrosis at Oct 25, 2009,
Screen print something on it.

If you have a printed picture that you need to put on it, you could glue it on and cover the whole case in some transparent plastic. Not the most durable option, but it's the cheapest way I can think of.
Quote by IronNecrosis
I wanted to do something with my guitar case and like print out a bunch of pictures and whatnot to put onto it. I was wondering what the best way to go about this would be. Before you say "tape, glue, jizz" ect. I need it to be pretty permanent and preferably water proof. I was thinking about just slathering it all over with regular glue but I think it wouldn't be so permanent or water proof or it would destroy the paper.

Has anyone done anything like this or know how I should go about it?

wat

Also, if you're using paper it'll never be waterproof.
get ur pics, logos etc and put them on the case...cover entirely on top of pictures with a good dose of pva glue using a paint brush..leave to dry then put more pva glue on...should work
tape, glue, jizz
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by Captain Panda
wat

Also, if you're using paper it'll never be waterproof.

He's inb4ing his own thread. A known UG answer is "fap" or "rape", so he rightly thinks that a conceivable answer would be "jizz" in this case.
Also, it depends on what type of case.
Last edited by jimmyled at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by jimmyled
He's inb4ing his own thread. A known UG answer is "fap" or "rape", so he rightly thinks that a conceivable answer would be "jizz" in this case .
Also, it depends on what type of case.

unitentional pun ftw

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████