What're your thoughts on this wah pedal? It's got no branded name, no real specs and its not even £10. Is it even worth considering?

I was just wondering in case I'd skipped past a moderately good wah for so cheap. But I'm not holding my breath, don't worry. It's just worth asking.

Thanks

-Delta
go for it. why would you not for that price.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
hell, for 10 pounds, be free to try it. Don't expect too much though.... that's cheaper than a Behringer pedal.... I pay more money than that for the parts alone, never mind the housing.

If it does sound good, please tell here so I can order some myself
Last edited by basilbrush at Oct 25, 2009,
Alright, good call - I've just ordered one now. I'll post back here in a couple of days with my thoughts
If this pedal is as bad as HC suggests, you could always use it as a cheap housing for a DIY wah. I might actually get it for that....
Its hard to find a broken wah for that kind of price. Jump on it at worst you put new guts in it.
oh it's a daphon? i've actually heard some bad things about the daphon wah (though I haven't tried it), but i have a couple of the other daphon pedals (analogue delay and flanger) and they're pretty nice, especially for the money i paid (under £20). let us know what the wah's like when you get it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 25, 2009,