I have a 06 highway 1 strat in sunburst, what guitars of similar quality could I trade for? Most likely used..
Not everyone here is this sad fu<ked up &cold
Quote by loudog93
first of all what are you looking for?

I like les paul styles, not really looking for something too metalish.. I'm pretty open to a lot.
If you're somewhere in the US then I would recommend to sell the guitar for around US$500 if you can. Use that money to get a brand new Agile AL-3100.

Or here is the list of those les paul ish i can think of at the moment that are in the same price range as your guitar (Used):

ESP LTD EC-400 / EC-401 /EC-500 or if you lucky enough EC-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Classic / Custom / Custom Plus / Prophecy
Japanese Les Paul copies from Tokai, Edwards, Burny, Greco. If youre lucky enough to get a hold of one for your price range.
New Hagstrom Swede / Ultra Swede / (Used) Select Swede or Select Ultra Swede
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Last edited by hminh87 at Oct 25, 2009,
I've always been interested in Agiles. Do they have free shipping?
What is the next higher model than the Agile AL-3100?

Rondos site seems difficult to maneuver, when I go to guitars I just get a long list of pages starting with their lowest SX models.
Quote by incubusguitar
What is the next higher model than the Agile AL-3100?

Rondos site seems difficult to maneuver, when I go to guitars I just get a long list of pages starting with their lowest SX models.

The 3100 is their premium range right now. There were 3500 and 4000 but they are discontinued. Basically the 3500/4000 range were equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups. They also occasionally have a good solid maple flame/quilt top but you can find a 3100 range with thick maple cap, too. Not much of a different, really.

They just introduced a neck-thru AL concept but I can only find wide neck models right now. Also they cost a bit over your budget.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R