Theres a lot of lessons online dealing with blues lead playing, but I'm looking to learn more a bout rhythm playing. Does anyone know of some great online videos or lessons that deal with blues rhythm guitar? I would like to become accustomed to all techniques ranging from classic delta blues, to honky tonk, to blues rock like Aerosmith. So any lessons or tips would be greatly appreciated.
BLues is rhthym based so there isnt necessarily a standard rhythm. But learn to swing your notes and learn to shuffle. *pride and joy by srv* is a great song for that.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by TechnoLp
BLues is rhthym based so there isnt necessarily a standard rhythm. But learn to swing your notes and learn to shuffle. *pride and joy by srv* is a great song for that.

Thanks, Im looking for stuff a little more advanced, dealing with like real bluesy chord voicing and specific rhythms. Some stuff that gives blues rock bands that distinctive edge over other hard rock bands.
Little Walter's rhythm guitarist Robert Lockwood Jr. is who you want to be listening to.
The man was unbelievable. Seriously, you can learn almost everything you need to know about rhythm guitar in blues, from him.

Jimmie Vaughan also had some very tasty rhythm playing in the Fabulous Thunderbirds, and Robben Ford is a living chord library...
we had a thread exactly like this a few months ago.. search function that shit