Hi people
I have been looking through the Mayones website and have been admiring some of their guitars. Does anyone know where you can find any decent Mayones guitars, because I have scoured the web high and low for them and cannot find a site that will let you buy any.
My local guitar shop has a Mayones Setius (£1400), a Mayones Regius (£1900) and a (perhaps a custom model) Mayones with active EMGs, an ebony fretboard, neck-thru construction and a red pentagram inlay spanning from the 10th to the 13th fret priced at £1800 that doesn't seem to be on their website.
These seem to be pretty expensive, with the Setius exceeding its RRP. I know it's because they're new to the UK and all, but does anyone know where you can find a Mayones which is cheaper? Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
Never heard of em before, so this sparks my interest slightly....
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
not sure about cheaper, but that's cool that your local shop has them, at least you can try them first.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Get in touch with these guys http://www.blackhawkmusic.co.uk/mayonesguitars.html and ask for their full list of dealers of Mayones although judging by the prices on the net the ones you have aren't all to bad.

Thanks man. That baritone version looks badass, and if the Mayoneses I tried out are anything to go by, it will play and sound amazing.
Thanks again for all your help.