Pelo que me disseram numa loja de instrumentos em Badajoz (Espanha), na altura do natal ja deveriam ter alguns, mas não tinham a certeza.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
Quote by Edgecrsuher
Pelo que me disseram numa loja de instrumentos em Badajoz (Espanha), na altura do natal ja deveriam ter alguns, mas não tinham a certeza.
wut
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by ILiKePiNeAppLeS
wut

it's portugese saying that the guy has spoken to some people and they believe there are some available in europe, yes i was sad enough to actually translate it
Quote by Edgecrsuher

Mas tipo eu nem tenho carro nem nada, e não tou a ver ninguém a levar.me a badajoz :S
not available till december here in the uk, really want to know how it sounds if its as good as the head and cab ill be buying
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I think I will get one when I'm in Canada next month if they have them. I want to replace the Sheffield speaker though. Anyone know what a good 12" would be, celestion maybe but I guess it should be rated for what about 80w or so?
Quote by SWBS_DJ_GUITAR
gak and thoman both have them and ship through out europe

You can pre-order them from Thoman but they don't have any in stock yet. As for GAK, all they have is a picture and discription of the amp.
Quote by Tempoe
I think I will get one when I'm in Canada next month if they have them. I want to replace the Sheffield speaker though. Anyone know what a good 12" would be, celestion maybe but I guess it should be rated for what about 80w or so?

Celestion loaded cabs sound like ass with my VHT. Since this amp still only exists in ads how can you be so sure it needs a speaker without hearing it? Valve King mods may not apply with this amp.