Anyone know a good distortion with (at least) Mid, Treble and Bass controls?

I currently use a Boss ML-2 MetalCore for distortion, with the only problem being it doesn't get Bassy enough for me, and that it doesn't have any Mid controls

Please Reply!
well the boss mt 2 has 2 mid controls, i didnt like it but then again i dont play metal so i dunno
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Marshall guv'nor
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

Sansamp GT-2
Hardwire TL-2
Radial Hot British Tonebone (don't buy if you're playing modern metal)
TC Electronic Nova Drive

I've tried all of them, and they could easily do metal.
Vox Satchurator is great, similar to a DS-1 but much better sounding and the MORE button comes in handy.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
Sansamp GT-2
Hardwire TL-2
Radial Hot British Tonebone (don't buy if you're playing modern metal)
TC Electronic Nova Drive

I've tried all of them, and they could easily do metal.

+1 to all of those
The GT-2 seems complicated, that and it is rare, even though from what I've heard It sounds great, however I'm tempted to go for the MT-2, I've heard plenty of guitarists use it and it sounds good.
Quote by ImmoralityOf
The GT-2 seems complicated, that and it is rare, even though from what I've heard It sounds great, however I'm tempted to go for the MT-2, I've heard plenty of guitarists use it and it sounds good.
No!

Don't get the damn metalzone. It sounds like a can of bees that have been pissed on.

Trust me, if you can't find a GT-2 and think it's complicated (which it really isn't), just get a Hardwire TL-2. Digitech owns the company, and practically every guitar store sells Digitech.
Quote by ChangeMyName
Whatever you do solid pedals will sound better than digital pedals.

You have no clue what you're talking about...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
No!

Don't get the damn metalzone. It sounds like a can of bees that have been pissed on.

Trust me, if you can't find a GT-2 and think it's complicated (which it really isn't), just get a Hardwire TL-2. Digitech owns the company, and practically every guitar store sells Digitech.

I'm guessing that means the TL-2 sounds similar then?
Quote by DIMEBAGLIVEDON
The TL-2 sounds nothing like the Metalzone.

http://www.digitech.com/products/Hardwire/Demo/HWTL-2_MP3.php

Click Tight 1.

That actually sounds quite bloody great.. I've never even considered this pedal before because I had never been a fan of the HardWire series, but this one seems like an achievement by Digitech, That and it's True Bypass.

Thanks for introducing me to this pedal, highly appreciated.
I'd have to recommend the Hardwire TL-2 as well. It has true bypass and it can recreate virtually any metal sound. The EHX Metal Muff is a good choice as well. Honestly I'd stay away from most Boss pedals; I've owned a few of them and they just don't have the range of other pedals.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
I just got a brand new RockTron Metal Distortion for 65$, b/c the dude that owns the local guitar shop rules. Its originally 80?-85? It'd still be an amazing deal for that much. Ive messed around and played all kinds of metallica, Pantera, megadeth, maiden, AC/DC, A7X, Linkin Park and other tones on it. its pretty awesome.
Quote by Don't Stop
Put a piece of tape on the headstock and write "Gibson" on it.
If done properly, this should quadruple your sustain.

Quote by pitobodies
That post is probably the deepest, wisest, most mature thing to ever spill forth from the Pit.

Metallica!!
Maiden!!
A7X!!
Last edited by Dimefromhell12 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by Vecheka
I'd have to recommend the Hardwire TL-2 as well. It has true bypass and it can recreate virtually any metal sound. The EHX Metal Muff is a good choice as well. Honestly I'd stay away from most Boss pedals; I've owned a few of them and they just don't have the range of other pedals.

The Metal Muff seems too good to be true at that price
The Keeley Mt-2 Twilight Mod would do the Job.