Hello

(btw i'm new to this site so i dont know if this thread is in the right place)

i'm the owner of an Ibanez SA260FM guitar - and i've had it for a few years - but i've lost the tremolo arm that came with it - it was like a pop in one (not screw in)

If anyone new where i could order another one - or the product code or name of it or something that would be great

thanks
you are in the right forum.

your ibanez dealer will be able to order 1 for you.

also you can buy direct from ibanez if you are in the US part number 2FA2-C1C (TREMOLO ARM / C FOR FAT-10/20 )

http://www.ibanez.com/parts/ (in the US click the image at the top of the page)
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Oct 25, 2009,
If there's a guitar shop near you that sells Ibanez they should probably have it.
my local guitar shop didnt have any - and as i live in the uk i cant order one direct from ibanez - but thanks for your help
Last edited by sam-i7 at Nov 8, 2009,
Quote by sam-i7
my local guitar shop didnt have any - and as i live in the uk i cant order one direct from ibanez - but thanks for your help

is your local shop a authorised ibanez dealer, if so, he can get it for you, if not where in the uk are you i bet i can find a authorised dealer.

i don`t think that is the right arm for a fat10 bridge
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Nov 12, 2009,
so if i go in there and give them the product code and everything they can order one for me?

and do you know how much it would cost?

thanks
not sure of the price - around a tenner, yes they should order it just tell them the part number or guitar model....don`t let them fob you off with a generic arm you want a genuine part.