how is the amp holding up for you and how are you liking it?
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I hope someone would record that amp with a proper microphone :/

yeah, i would like a lot of amps recorded well so i can get an idea. no one around me has ny for me to try so im stuck to shit youtube quality sound. ill end up buying it regardless. if i dont like it itll get sent back next day.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
it sound very close to JCM 900 but with les roar..... little less, but GREAT bang for the buck, i was considering that or the JCM 900 SL-X and.. the Sl-X win... but just becouse its a more thrash souding amp
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Adrian89
it sound very close to JCM 900 but with les roar..... little less, but GREAT bang for the buck, i was considering that or the JCM 900 SL-X and.. the Sl-X win... but just becouse its a more thrash souding amp

yeah thats why i wanna get it. big fan of the jcm800 and 900s. figured this could be the 2 channel amp i need. should have more than enough gain for what i need it to do.
stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT