this is my first in a whlie so go easy eh.....
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/metal105/

tis called 'final' and it's a mish mash of riff and jamming. also i'm using some new tones and stuff so i'd like to know how they went too.
cheers guys i'm happy to crit anything you send my way.
so yeah play it loud

very load/reload metallica'ish. really like it!
Ibanez RGT6EXFX -> Ibanez TS9 -> Korg Pitchblack -> Peavey 5150 II head -> Mesa Rectifier 2x12 cab
metallica are the main reason i started to play guitar so i guess it comes through everynow and then. one riff kinda reminds of master, the only load bit i can think of is, is where the left and right guitars go of into a sort of blues jam thing.
i was going for a slayer type of whammy bar mad solo in the lead part.
i dunno i was just playing.
hell that solo was first take too so it's probs well off somewhere out there.
peace
Awww yeeah man. This is sweet. I really love the 'just jamming' feel some parts have. Solo is mad dude, how the feck, first take. Nice. Love it man. Good job.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
Awww yeeah man. This is sweet. I really love the 'just jamming' feel some parts have. Solo is mad dude, how the feck, first take. Nice. Love it man. Good job.

yeah half the song had riffs ready to go but some parts where just made up and put in there.
the first one's after the first chorus type bit where it brakes down into a blues jam and the second part was with the clean part and it was my first attempt at time sig changes.
and yeah the solo was first take i just went mad with the thing.
Quote by chasepalmer
good stuff man. im diggin that tone. very well played. a first take? for real?. good stuff. makes mw wish i could play. not much else to say.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22094129#post22094129

cheers man
the tones i used are from line6, big bottom and chunk i think both are pretty meaty.
ye first take i'm pretty pleased with that.lol.
i'll check yours out now.
Quote by 2sanchit1
Metal105. u sir are an excellent player, sounds like metallica reborn. i think the drums could be deepened a little bit though, especially the bass drum, i like my drums to have a bit more pow! great stuff none the less

this is my crit just in the wrong place.lol
here's the link if you wanna check i ain't 'bumping'
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220709
i just wanna get my music out there peeps.
Quote by Boxxxed
Awesome man, how did you do the drums?

ezdrummer dfh used gp5 to set em out then transfered em over to reaper and went from there. i tend to work my rough demo tracks out in gp5 write the drums to go with em so when i record i have a semi clear picture of what to do.
Really like it so far, the tone is pertty good, and yeah, it does sound very metillicaish. I do agree that the drums need to be deeper, but I think you could add some more low end to the guitars, just to make them hit harder. But it really does sound great.

Thanks for the crit btw.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Really like it so far, the tone is pertty good, and yeah, it does sound very metillicaish. I do agree that the drums need to be deeper, but I think you could add some more low end to the guitars, just to make them hit harder. But it really does sound great.

Thanks for the crit btw.

the tones i'm using have more bottom end than my previos sound i think thats why my drums have no impact. i think i'll have to track three different kits together.
DUDE: put a compressor on your bass drum, it sounds way too woofy. same for your snare. with the 8th patterns on the highhat, have every other beat a bit quieter, to give it less of a robotic feel to it. a HhHhHhHh feel is what I mean.
the guitar sound is killer, the riffs are awesome, and the overall production value is pretty killer. but compress those damn kick drums!
Quote by CoreysMonster
DUDE: put a compressor on your bass drum, it sounds way too woofy. same for your snare. with the 8th patterns on the highhat, have every other beat a bit quieter, to give it less of a robotic feel to it. a HhHhHhHh feel is what I mean.
the guitar sound is killer, the riffs are awesome, and the overall production value is pretty killer. but compress those damn kick drums!

ye i'll have a go but i aint that great at mixing and stuff.
i'll try a revised version this weekend and i'll try and sort those drums out.
cheers