The Pig Children are a four-piece band from Midland, Michigan that has blended genres such as metal, funk, and hard rock to create a new sound. Over the past two and a half years we have evolved from playing metal covers of popular music to writing unique songs that naturally cross musical boundaries. We always try to put on an energetic live show with a balance of musical precision and stage presence.

We just posted our new song "Unholy Salsa" on ultimate-guitar , myspace , and facebook . Leave us some feedback (positive or negative, but always constructive please) on here, myspace, or facebook. We can return the favor for your band if you'd like.
Add as us a friend/become a fan if you dig it.

Our currently untitled full length album will be available in earlier January.
Last edited by PCbassist at Oct 25, 2009,
LOL, hilarious name
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
I didn't like Unholy Salsa as much as the other ones. The vocals on Unholy Salsa were too rap-ish. But I still liked it. I can definitely hear an RHCP influence, but I think you guys do it better, because I don't actually like RHCP.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
The other ones are some older recordings but they are also on the new cd, recorded in better quality. The new "Resistance is Futile" should be up in a couple weeks, and we have a special guest singing backing vocals- Chuck from the Saginaw band Tension Head
By the way pitobodies, that's a huge compliment because we love RHCP (mostly Blood Sugar Sex Magik for me)