Hi, right now I use a Line 6 15 watt for my at home practice amp and I currently have some ATH-M20 Audio-technica headphones. now they are no doubt good headphones but when I go to play some songs with alot of bass and mids they start making static cracking noises, not cause of the volume but cause of all the bass, so if anyone can suggest some good headphones that I can buy at my local music store for a good deal, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm looking for those big bulky ones like the ones I already have but can play pretty much anything through them without them spazzing out.
Last edited by BlueFuzion101 at Oct 25, 2009,
bose make the best headphones out there, hands down. I have a pair and i have yet to hear anything better.
Sennheiser im am confident are the best headphones around. I have a low budget pair and a high budget pair and both sound phenomenal.
^ Any specific model types I should look into?

The eH 150 looks like it's got what I want.
Last edited by BlueFuzion101 at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by BlueFuzion101
^ Any specific model types I should look into?

The eH 150 looks like it's got what I want.

HD201's are a lot more comfortable, they fit more naturally over your whole head and they have a better response, more sturdy and higher quality sound. Well worth the price difference
Bose are known in the audiophile world as some of the worst, most overpriced headphones out there. If you're willing to order off the internet go for Grados or something like that. If not, just get some decent Sennheisers.

However I would personally just save that money for an amp upgrade.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Quote by Faux~Affliction
Bose are known in the audiophile world as some of the worst, most overpriced headphones out there. If you're willing to order off the internet go for Grados or something like that. If not, just get some decent Sennheisers.

However I would personally just save that money for an amp upgrade.

+1 to the Bose comment!!

I use some Grado SR220i headphones and I LOOOOOVE them. One of the best investments I've made.