Anyone else love this movie? Rob Zombie did a great job. I think the scariest thing about it is, that it could all happen, except Dr. Satan. I also think it is the funniest, and scariest film I've ever seen.
The main menu is hilarious. A friend of mine and I, sat and rang the service bell, and watched the Capitan Spaulding thing over and over again
Devil's Rejects was a reet pile of shite. Just awful. The only redeeming feature was Zombie's wife.
I like Devils Rejects. I thought House of 1000 Corpses sucked though. The Dr. Satan part was like a completly different movie. The transition made no sense at all.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
dude rob zombie movies are pretty good

you would think "oh its rob zombie is music sucks ass so his movies are going to suck" but actually i have learned you cant judge a person by their music

seriously this guy is a good horror movie director/writer
Quote by CycoVisonary23

you would think "oh its rob zombie is music sucks ass so his movies are going to suck" but actually i have learned you cant judge a person by their music

His Halloween remakes were awful.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
His Halloween remakes were awful.

i thought they were fun to watch

i wouldnt say they were good but they were good movies to see in theaters
Quote by CycoVisonary23
i thought they were fun to watch

i wouldnt say they were good but they were good movies to see in theaters

It just seemed like he tried to make it "modern" and "edgy" by adding way too many uneccessary cursing (the breakfast scene at the beginning and the bathroom scene about 3 minutes later). The only part I really liked was Danny Trejo as the janitor.

edit: I am looking forward to his remake of The Blob though.
Quote by ChemicalFire

Quote by GodofCheesecake

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Last edited by Monolith295 at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by CycoVisonary23

I love both his music and movies

House of 1000 Corpses was great, it had all the ingredients of the classic B-series horror movies that make them awesome. But I still think Devil's Rejects was even better (seriously, it's one of my favourite movies, and that's saying a lot from a horror movie fan like me who has watched LOTS of movies).

EDIT: I agree both Halloween aren't particularly good, but I don't think they're bad either; they don't stand out, but they're very well shot, no matter what.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Last edited by Mahoru at Oct 26, 2009,