So as most of you probably know after Jordan died they found some other author to finish writing the books... After waiting for a little over four years for the next installment has finally come.

"The gathering storm" comes out on october 27th..

i'm eager but kind of hesitant to see how well they've been written, i doubt anyone could fill Robert Jordan's shoes.

And how many of you actually remember anything that was going on? haha ive been reading plot summaries on the internet and its all coming back to me...i forgot how amazingly complex these books were just because of the sheer amount of people and places you have to remember...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I may end up reading the whole series again just to catch up.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Sweet!

About time!
Quote by LordBishek
Vibrators, Schmibrators. They can't ignore my girth.
I loved these books when I was in high school!

I'll definitely have to re-read the series.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by p o e
I may end up reading the whole series again just to catch up.

This, I started a few months ago. I'm going to just read the new one anyway though and then read it again.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
YES!

I only just finished book 11 a week or two ago, so it's still pretty fresh, but God! Even reading them all back to back I forgot things that had happened in previous books and when they were referenced I was like "Huh?" Such an amazing series.
Will be waking up early in the morning to purchase my copy before going to Philosophy on Tuesday. But I got four essays due in in the next two weeks so my reading time will be sapped

If anyone's interested, there's a catch up from books 1-11 on Dragonmount. I read the 1-10 one and it was really good. A quick summary to get you back into the action.

I've read reviews and it looks like the series is going to be at it's top again
I've begun reading again and am currently on Lord of Chaos. I'll get to it eventually
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I've begun reading again and am currently on Lord of Chaos. I'll get to it eventually

It does get downhill unfortunately. Books 7 and 8 aren't too good and 10 is appalling. However, it's reaching it's climax and apparently the next few books will be superb
I heard somewhere that Robert Jordan likes this new guy's Wheel of Time books better than his own...

In seriousness: Cool, should be an interesting read.
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by Craigo
It does get downhill unfortunately. Books 7 and 8 aren't too good and 10 is appalling. However, it's reaching it's climax and apparently the next few books will be superb

I know...I remember reading them years ago, but the plot is all but gone for me. Rereading them now makes me want to skip ahead so I can get to the good parts.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by divinecrossfire
I heard somewhere that Robert Jordan likes this new guy's Wheel of Time books better than his own...

In seriousness: Cool, should be an interesting read.

Robert Jordan is dead.
Quote by Grindar
It's going to be shit.

I've seen several non spoiler reviews. All with the exception of one pretty much said it's one of the best books of the entire series, and the one who didn't say that was edging on saying it. The reviews are very dramatic on how good the book is.
I'm pretty pumped. I think the new guy will write it fine.

The huge amount all the world, of just everything always amazed me. Having to keep track of that is insane.
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Robert Jordan is dead.

I know...
I was making reference to the "Artists that like another artist's cover of their song better than their own version" thread
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Good, that mean that I have to wait 3 years to get it translate into french.

But personally I'm not afraid about the quality of the new author. The guy who's writing the french version has his own style, so it won't really change things for me.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Robert Jordan R.I.P. what a genius
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
Quote by divinecrossfire
I know...
I was making reference to the "Artists that like another artist's cover of their song better than their own version" thread

Oh...my bad man.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Oh...my bad man.

Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

**** yes. I heard about this. I'm stoked. Although I'm curious to see if this guy can live up to the shadow that is Robert Jordan. I gotta read up again.
All the questions are in my head again!
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
I havent heard any reviews but its good to hear the new author doesnt suck...

And yeah towards the latter middle part of the series it got REALLY tedious it has to pick up now though with only 3 books left

im gonna read the summary and head on over to pick up my copy at borders/barnes and nobles tomorrow
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me