Replacing my pick ups in my Bc Rich Mockingbird so thought it would be a good chance to do something about the black body of the guitar. Trying to find some good stencils to spray on the guitar but so far can't find anything decent, anyone have any suggestions or sites where I can look? Thanks
Check out airbrushing supplies maybe? You can get premade stencils, of course they won't look the same as intended unless you actually apply airbrush technique to them. Along the same lines is frisket film - clear sheets of semi tacky masking film that airbrush artists use, you could cut your own design.