Which amp do you feel is better, the Marshall MG4 Series or the Fender Frontman 212R, both 100w. I play mostly metal and hard rock. Which do you feel is better? I also want to stay in the price range of these two.
Last edited by metalband84 at Oct 25, 2009,
1. I believe VS. threads are illegal.

2. Both those amps blow. They are pretty much oversized practice amps.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Save up and buy something decent
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Neither. And 100w SS wont sound too great I dont think. For the same price, you can get a plenty good low-watt tube combo. Altho for metal and hard rock, you might need to get an overdrive pedal.
I thought that versus threads were okay, along the guidelines. Meaning no "wylde vs iommi"
TS is just looking for what suits him best you damn wannabe mods.
marshall and fender are 2 completly different amps, the new mg series I heard is good, and the frontman I hear nothig but bad things. Try them though
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Since this thread is begging for a flame war, I'm going to close it. Feel free to create a new thread asking for amp suggestions, but don't make it a frontman v. mg thread. Those amps are both pretty bad, and tend to bring out the hate in people on this forum.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...