I dunno what I should do. There's so many choices. CTC is a place where juniors and seniors go to prepare for their careers. Since there's no Dentistry(Dental assistant, but cmon), music, or luthier classes, I have no idea what to pick. What should I do pit?

btw, link here
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
What should I do pit?

btw, link here

One of them girls from the first pic on that site... One of the ones closer to the right...

EDIT: What do you want to do?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Oct 25, 2009,
Quote by daytripper75
I would think dental assistant could be useful if you want to be a dentist...

see, thats what I thought, until I was told not doing something that you'd pursue as a career, don't do it. They said doing that would be a waste of time since I wanna be a dentist. Plus to the user 2 spaces above, pretty much anything thats not boring and pays good.
Originally Posted by Spachula
So my band recently played our first gig, and it actually went great. There was only one problem though....
My band is pissed at me now for wearing a banana costume while I performed.

Quote by DjBrandenburg
see, thats what I thought, until I was told not doing something that you'd pursue as a career, don't do it. They said doing that would be a waste of time since I wanna be a dentist. Plus to the user 2 spaces above, pretty much anything thats not boring and pays good.

So it needs to be something interesting, but not something that you will do for a career?

I would personally do the Automotive Engine Rebuild and Machining. That sounds fun to me... Don't know about you though... It would be like "Luthiering"... (?... ) Except with metal instead of wood.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Dentistry? really?

I never understood what would drive someone to be a dentist.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
dude im going there too next year see you there.
im from tri county by the way
iron FUCKING maiden!!!