it's a bass

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
it's a bass

Thank you Capt. Obvious

on topic: I have one and it's nice. The J buzzes a bit much but that's a J pickup for you.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I own that bass except for different color. I don't think it lends itself to metal too well, but it'd do fine for other genres. good neck and sound. not as deep as I'd like it but I enjoy Bartolini soap bar pickups and tube amps so i'd say i like a very deep sound.
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Quote by SPBY
it's a bass

No, its a warning.

Quote by stanrobertsmith
i'd rather have a mini fridge

But instead you got warned for spam.

On topic. Nice bass, but they do come up on craigslist pretty often, so if this one's not possible, wait it out, another will come along.
good bass. not quite a P-bass tonally but great sound.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i own it too, but in blizzard pearl
i think its pretty damn amazing
Telecaster bass :
FINALLY PLAYABLE!
[x]body
[x]neck
[x]humbucker
[x]jazz pup
[x]split p pups
[x]hardware
[x]bridge
[x]pickguard
[ ]finish/paint
[x]wiring/electronics
That's the best pickup combo ever created, IMO, except for the new one with the double jazz pup.
Nope, no sig here.
it's nice to see somebody else from Alabama here, but that bass is great I actually almost bought one until I found my Spector. I just might drive up to Huntsville and get it then I'll let you know how she plays
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Fender Jazz V
Yahama Pacifica 112
Acoustic B200h
2 custom 1x15 cabs
Vox AD30VT
too many pedals
Quote by Mutant Corn
That's the best pickup combo ever created, IMO, except for the new one with the double jazz pup.

... You mean the Deluxe ? Its discontinued too, also its a humbucker. For a second i thought you might have been talking about a regular jazz bass

OP, I played that bass in a local shop. The action was great (low at the time), sweet jazz neck, and the thought of a active Fender was cool ... didnt mess with it much though.

I'd consider buying it for that price if i was looking for a 4 string and couldnt get my hands on a Ibanez SR600.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
as a classic rock/jazz/blues/rock/funk and etc bassist I LOVE THIS BASS. It's my favourite bass. Such a nice tone and much versatility, gives me perfect tone know matter what . Good luck on getting it.
Try adding more delay.
Quote by Mutant Corn

Are you thinking of the Urge II? I though it was the only Fender with this combo - JPJ. I wouldn't be too surprised if I'm wrong though.