I need help with my pickups, i let a freind borrow my guitar and he ajdusted the pickups all wierd than what they were and now they sound all muddy.
im not sure what exactly to do here.
already did that dude. plus he already said that he adjusted the height and the poles to "MAKE IT SOUND BETTER" ,hmph BULLSHIT
They could be too close to the strings then. Adjust the screws at each end of the pickup to change their height.
What kind of guitar do you have?
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality.

I'm back!
i'll try that,

I have an ESP LTD MH model, i think its made of basswood, and the fret board is ebony, thats all i truely know about it.

and how much does a guitar set up cost??

like said, lower them a little.

Quote by innertom
go get our guitar a full set up

yeah you don't want to turn a screw, might get confusing.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Oct 25, 2009,
Well, I do know that on those particular guitars the factory set string height on the bridge pickup is 2.5mm on the bass side and 1.5mm on the treble side...measured from the string to the top of the pole...i don't know how the rest are supposed to be set...
There is no greater joy than soaring high on the wings of your dreams, except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality.

I'm back!
Last edited by Andian03 at Oct 25, 2009,
im going to have to try this tomarrow, everyone in my house is asleep and the last thing i wanna do is wake my parents up.
I really appreaciate all this help everyone.