Hi pit,

its been a while.

Basically, i went camping this weekend. I had a "friend" there who is the age of 22. I am 17. I took my girlfriend who is also 17. To make a long story short, this 22 year old creeper starts talking about making moves on my gf and talks about trying to get us to break up so he can move in on her. He even suggests trying to kill me. Im serious, not exaggerating. This guy has serious mental issues. He touches himself to the thought of my gf. This disturbs me. Sorry this hastily written, more details later.

But to get this guy away from my gf Im going to make a fake facebook of a girl and friend request this creep so he gets obsessed with the fake girl and not my gf anymore. So does anyone know of a place where i can find pictures of semi-good looking girls to post on this facebook to make it look legit? Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
Does that ever work? I'd never "fall in love" with a random chick on facebook. I'd have to meet her at some point. When he realizes she's fake, he's back to creeping on your GF.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Oct 25, 2009,
haha go to 4chan. They will have plenty.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by aaronob
Hi pit,

its been a while.

Basically, i went camping this weekend. I had a "friend" there who is the age of 22. I am 17. I took my girlfriend who is also 17. To make a long story short, this 22 year old creeper starts talking about making moves on my gf and talks about trying to get us to break up so he can move in on her. He even suggests trying to kill me. Im serious, not exaggerating. This guy has serious mental issues. He touches himself to the thought of my gf. This disturbs me. Sorry this hastily written, more details later.

But to get this guy away from my gf Im going to make a fake facebook of a girl and friend request this creep so he gets obsessed with the fake girl and not my gf anymore. So does anyone know of a place where i can find pictures of semi-good looking girls to post on this facebook to make it look legit? Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

so do I
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by aaronob

That might possibly be the most foolproof and best idea for this situation.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I once had a guy creeping on my girlfriend, I broke a pool cue over his head, he doesn't bother her anymore.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by avenged_7_fold
I once had a guy creeping on my girlfriend, I broke a pool cue over his head, he doesn't bother her anymore.

I want to take a pool cue to someone's head now.
Threesome Hell Yea
Guitars:

1998 Squier Affinity Stratocaster

Amps:

Peavey Valve king 112

Money is just paper, but it affects people like poetry.