Cute without the e is the most emo title I've ever heard.
anyways, I like your singing. It sounds real, not whiny and forced like most people.
cute without the E is a cover by taking back sunday. and yeah its totally emo. haha even the lyrics are crazy emo.
Quote by Paulhrbg
cute without the E is a cover by taking back sunday. and yeah its totally emo. haha even the lyrics are crazy emo.

I forgot to mention. Noname sounds very very similar to a song they play on the radio all the time. I don't know much about popular music so I don't know the band or song, but my ears picked up on it.
Well if you figure out the name let me know, because if it's very similar i'm gonna throw it out. haha.
LMFAO!!!
okay okay, they just played the song in a geico commercial with the cavemen bowling. It's "let me be myself" by 3 doors down. Like the main chorus part. I'm not bashing you or anything, don't throw the song out just b/c of that.
Lol. Yeah. I've never heard that song before though, so my song is still legit. haha
I'm going to keep my song.
Yeah, It was originally supposed to be like one section of another song, but then we turned it into a stand alone thing. So it's kinda off. We are gonna redo how the vocal line sounds and then polish it up and then it will sound better.