Seriously, I know it's not supposed to REALLY be played, is it?

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-Jeff-Beck-1954-Les-Paul-Oxblood-Aged-Signed-Electric-Guitar?sku=580840

Look at the "Reviews" people put in there

Still, I bet it's on heck of a guitar, but I'm never going to pay $25,000 dollars for a guitar. It's just not my nature I guess.
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
"This is by far the best guitar money can buy. I was going to send my son to college and take a family vaction but after I laid my eyes on this I knew there was no alternative. I'll admit it is a little pricey but living with my extended family has been a blast! They love hearing me play this baby all night."

And he plays techno too!

Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
I wonder what website the people who wrote those reviews work for...
Can someone please explain to me this whole beat the hell out of straight out of the box fixation we have today? I for one would rather buy the same guitar for less and beat it up my self..
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
lol one guy bought it and didnt even play it
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
Thank you TS, that made my afternoon
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by Stickymongoose
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-Jeff-Beck-V.O.S.-Oxblood-Les-Paul-Electric-Guitar?sku=580841

Apparently, it's $7000 for the guitar, and $18000 for Jeff Beck to realize that nine out of every ten of these are shit and that Gibson's QC has gone to hell for you. By now, of course, Gibson fully realizes that a certain crowd will pay them ANYTHING, regardless of what actually went into the product.

Fixed.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
look on the bright side. if you dont want to pay $25,000 up front, you can finance for only $2,500 a month! now cmon, who can't afford that!

those reviews were pretty damn funny. dont think ive ever read any on that site so blatantly sarcastic

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

All good for a laugh.

I'm surprised that UG hasn't contributed to the review in droves.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Epic reviews
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
Why would I want to spend thousands of dollars on something that looks beat up? I never got the whole artificially aged/relic'd thing...
Hi, I'm Peter
Meh, they did the same thing with the EVH guitar.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
[sarcasm]Oh, I wouldn't mind paying 25,000 for something my hands would never touch.[/sarcasm]
Quote by necrosis1193
Fixed.

the quality control has gone a bit downhill because gibsons are in such high demand that obviously the standard of what their quality control considers "acceptable" has to lower otherwise they aren't going to meet the demand - basically, if people stop wanting gibsons just because they are gibsons, they can raise the bar again, which is why it's pretty funny that it's mostly the people who want gibsons just for the brand name who are the disappointed customers who come on the internet bitching about the quality control

however, this does not apply to the custom shop, because they are manufactured entirely separately from the mass-produced models that have the bad reputation. there's much less demand for them (probably due to the prices) so they can take a lot more care in the quality control department. i still think the quality control issues are blown way out of proportion anyway.

On the subject, it's not just gibson doing this, lots of other companies do it, but everyone rushes to bitch about gibson when they do it.. why is that?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
This is like that POS SRV Strat GC has on the wall for $17000.00 that I played of course not one has been sold in all the years it's been there and I think they have dropped the price.

These are built for those people with more money than brains. I doubt the guitar will ever be worth more than they want for it now. I don't care who's signature is on it. It's just a Les Paul nothing more nothing less. A $2000.00 guitar at best it amazes me that a guitar company can toss a few nicks, dings and some phony wear on a guitar and the mindless drones will buy it. When I buy a vintage guitar I want a guitar in pristine condition not some ones abused POS. Actually heavy wear devalues a vintage guitar IMO.

The reviews are hilarious I guess MF doesn't check to see if these people actually own the guitar or not.

John
nobody has the EVH... and they reviewed it, I dont really understand you, Americans.
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Is that website for lulz?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I like to think of buying a Gibson guitar as weeding out people buying it for the name, and real guitarists. I like to imagine them throwing in a couple terrible guitars just to **** with people who have no idea what they're doing.

Of course that's not true, but its a nicer way to look at it.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Quote by Guitar2theface
I like to think of buying a Gibson guitar as weeding out people buying it for the name, and real guitarists. I like to imagine them throwing in a couple terrible guitars just to **** with people who have no idea what they're doing.

Of course that's not true, but its a nicer way to look at it.

That would be a pretty halarious scheme!
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.