Why do you think music shop employees esp at guitar center are so arrogant often, and so intimidating? Do you think they think they know it all or are they paranoid incase people find out about their lack of knowledge?

Have you had a really bad or really good experience? If you have had a bad experience this should make you laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JXKVUY6e8&feature=related
Gaytar center*

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I found the video to be funny

I've never really ahd any bad experiences
the closest I got to a bad experience was one morning I was testing out a strat... and playing some VAn Halen... and a worker decided he was going to play everything that I played.. and he was better.

Not terrible but meh
Quote by Dhalzim
Why do you think music shop employees esp at guitar center are so arrogant often, and so intimidating? Do you think they think they know it all or are they paranoid incase people find out about their lack of knowledge?

Have you had a really bad or really good experience? If you have had a bad experience this should make you laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JXKVUY6e8&feature=related
They do seem very arrogant and snobby, but I probably would be too if I worked there because there would probably be so many annoying people shopping.

For instance, I was there the other day, and I always go straight to the synths, and there was a guy improvising to this smooth jazz chord progression. It was something like Em7, to Amaj7. Basically just these two chords over and over and over. At first his improvising sounded alright. He just kept playing to that same chord progression. Then he stopped, looked around at the keyboard, and then just started improvising to that same chord progression loop, then he stopped. Looked around some, maybe stood up for a brief second then just sat back down and did some more improvising over the SAME DAMN CHORD PROGRESSION LOOP.

That annoyed me, so to have people annoy you like that for anywhere from 5 - 8 hours a day would drive me up the wall.
GC employees are salesmen, not fellow musicians.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER