5 56%
Yes, it can/No you shouldn't
1 11%
No, it can't/Yes, you should <(-- stupid answer haha
3 33%
No, it can't/No, you shouldn't
0 0%
Voters: 9.
I'm not 100% sure i should post this in here, but i'd like some answers. Someone gave me a nice bass amp. A single input Peavey Minx 110. It's alot bigger than my Vox Da5 and Fender 15G Frontman that;s for sure .

I'm just wondering if i could use it without any problems. Both short term and long term.

If so, I'm going to post this 180$ amp for trade in the gear section =].

Thanks guys.
I love playing guitar through bass amps. I Love the sound.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Even cheap bass amps usually have ridiculously good cleans for guitar. Shouldn't be any problems. Just get a decent dirt pedal and you're set.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
I have a 500w hybrid bass full stack. The clean tone (even with my crappy guitar) is amazing. I can get some nice bluesy overdrive sounds too.
I havn't tried it with distortion.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
yeah its fine to use, i did it with a 15w ibanez bass amp for about year and a dist pedal when i started out.

Your solos might not sound that great tho, if your going right up the neck. not too sure tho
Last edited by ~Moby Dick~ at Oct 26, 2009,
I used to do it a long time ago with a pedal and it was really good
Quote by samlocke14
guitar into bass amp is fine
bass into guitar amp is bad

so your fine

Bass through a guitar amp isn't bad but will lose some low-end definition. Bass through guitar speakers, however, is a bad idea and will ruin the speakers.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
Bass through a guitar amp isn't bad but will lose some low-end definition. Bass through guitar speakers, however, is a bad idea and will ruin the speakers.

you said the same thing twice.

base through guitar amp and bass through guitar speakers.