Long story short, i pull an all-nighter EVERY sunday night so i don't sleep in through school. What are the negative effects of this?
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
You grow an extra head.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You make less descriptive threads, that's what.
DeVillains!
We're the pit, not a doctor.

You're depriving yourself of sleep and that's not good. Look it up on wikipedia.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
I can't think of many, except for maybe screwing up your biological clock a bit.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
this seems very counter-productive. Wouldn't staying up all night make you very tired and want to sleep DURING school? which then ruins the point of staying up all night to not miss school....use that sleep deprived brain and set a damn alarm clock.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Your body spontaneously decapitates itself.

Also your mind will not be able to concentrate the following monday, or until you get sleep.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Try weed when sleep deprived, you won't regret it.
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
You'll be tired?

Just a theory though, results are still pending
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Lack of sleep causes obesity... are you fat TS?

*PS not joking*
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Distorted thought processes, which tend to affect every single thing you do throughout the day
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Your heart rate and blood pressure will be higher if you get less than 6 hours of sleep. If you get no sleep at all, it will be much higher.

It will also screw up your circadian rhythm, which is the biological mechanism that regulates your sleep cycle. It can take up to two weeks to recalibrate. I suggest getting low dose melatonin pills (its an endogenous substance your body produces that helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle), say 0.5mg, and taking one 4-6 hours before sleep, making sure to dim the lights ahead of the time you want to sleep. Doing this for several nights will help you readjust better, though it would be healthier in general if you just didn't stay up all night.

Sleep is incredibly important. It is heavily related to mood and depression, and the more screwed up your sleep cycle is the more at risk you are for depressive symptomatology. It will also adversely affect cognitive function in the short term, to the point that you might as well just sleep through school because you probably won't be retaining anything.

There are loads of other effects it can have that I can't recall without referencing studies. Its just not that good for you.

Trust me, I've pulled far too many all-nighters, the result of having a circadian rhythm disorder. A large part of it is psychological. The physiological processes may be out of whack, but you can still get to sleep at a decent enough hour if you make some effort. Read up on sleep hygiene and actually try to follow the guidelines, plus try my melatonin suggestion, and I think you'll find it will work. Too many people don't bother and then still whine about insomnia even though its mostly their fault for not making an effort. Its well worth it to help maintain your health.
Staying up all night so you dont miss school, then falling asleep in school because you stayed up all night is not a good thing.
ALARM CLOCK MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU HAVE ONE?
Seriously.
Quote by littlephil
Staying up all night so you dont miss school, then falling asleep in school because you stayed up all night is not a good thing.
ALARM CLOCK MOTHER ****ER, DO YOU HAVE ONE?
Seriously.

Not trying to be a dick...but I literally just said that.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by littlephil
Seriously.
I literally lol'd.
Quote by littlephil
Seriously.

Quote by Wylde_Guitarist

I don't think it matters. You were both right, he was just funny as well.
hello
Quote by Wylde_Guitarist

Yeah, but he said it bigger.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦