Hey guys!I'm new here...
I've been playing guitar for about a month or two now on a trashy classical guitar I found in the basement....
I want to buy a new electric guitar but I'm not sure if what i found is good.
This is at a very good price and i think is good for a beginner
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-SE-Special-Strat-Value-Pack?sku=513287

please tell me if this is good or give me a link with a better one....
My budget isn't too high....I want to spend something around 200-300$
Sorry for my bad English as i am from Romania...
It seems like a pretty decent starter pack to me. I started off with something similar to that but not as good.
Hey, ritzanu90.

These sort of questions go in Electric Guitar.

P.S. Take a look at the reviews. If you're happy with them, you can make it a possible choice.
Also, your English is very good!
Last edited by ctb at Oct 26, 2009,
I just read some reviews on the site it's for sell and people say it's pretty heavy :|...I'm kinda skinny with no muscles ....but I think I'll get used to it
oh and don't reply on it anymore on this as i will make another post on electric guitars....
I found a line 6 amp that is pretty awesome for 100 bucks...i found a few cool guitars but haven't decided yet ^^
Quote by ritzanu90
I found a line 6 amp that is pretty awesome for 100 bucks...i found a few cool guitars but haven't decided yet ^^

NO - LINE 6 = BAD!!!

avoid Line 6 - they are pretty cheap and crappy - check out Vox Valvetronix, Peavey Vypyrs and the Roland Cube as alternatives.
^God, please stop doing that. It's NOT Line6, its the Spider line. Thats the reason someone will be like NAD Vetta, and get a million responses of "lololol Line6"