Hey im a male and im 14 and ive started to notice alot of my friends getting really into fashion and i really not into it.
I dont want to look like a complete **** so whats considered like acceptable today in fashion because i dont have a clue.
Thanks pit
Tophats, monocles, hating foreigners...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Fashion is whatever you make it.

If you want to fit in though, shop in all the trendy places.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress

Mate theres no hard and fast rules to "fashion". Just wear what you like.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
the 2 above are what ive been doing but alot of the people where i live are really judgemental and im really self conscious.
Tell them to take a running leap then. What's the point of looking like everyone else?
Painted on Tophats, Monacles, racist slurs and lets not forget Moustaches.
-no sig-
Quote by cagnius
Kensai and I swear by Jeggings.

Tim Minchin was wearing jeggings when I saw him last Friday, and if Tim Minchin thinks it's cool, it's ICE COLD BABY.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Dude, fuck what is in today, wear whatever you like and don't let them tell you different.
If someone laughs at you, or bags on you for it, **** em
Quote by Tedis1111
I dont want to look like a complete **** so whats considered like acceptable today in fashion

This is an oxymoron.

This is apparently fashionable at the moment. So basically get clothes 3 sizes too small and look like a scruffy sod.
Last edited by JackalUK at Oct 26, 2009,
Quote by JackalUK

This is apparently fashionable at the moment. So basically get clothes 3 sizes too small and look like a scruffy sod.

They are far from cool.
Fashion is for douchebags. Just wear whats comfortable.

If you wanna be trendy ass, get tight jeans that cost $200+, a faux hawk, an affliction shirt, dye your hair, get "rebellious" piercings, and take it up the ass a couple times

hope i helped
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Tedis1111
the 2 above are what ive been doing but alot of the people where i live are really judgemental and im really self conscious.

If you went through your whole life trying to please everyone you will never be happy, seriously, if people are like that where you live you should learn to say **** you once in a while.

Anyway, when i was 14 alot of people who i knew turned into idiots, even though i had got along well with them before that they just got too big for their boots, so i ditched them.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
get ripped wear a tight shirt and nothing else. you get all the ladies and all the stares.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

At my school, "fashion" seems to be Abercrombie, Aeropastale, Hollister, and all that kind of shit. It's so ****ing repetitive and unoriginal you'd have a heart attack if you went to my school.
LARGE TEXT
When I read this thread I picture a bunch of old men bitching in a retirement home.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Dunno just get the cheapest crap you can find..

No print t-shirt and a pair of normal jeans
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I like black jeans and pretty colourful shirts.
Fully psychadelic
I don't give a shit about fashion.People said that my jeans looked bad because I had worn them everyday for 6 months without a wash.I don't give a shit,I do what I want fools.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins

This, and

Quote by Nexium
Dunno just get the cheapest crap you can find..

No print t-shirt and a pair of normal jeans

This

Just lots of colourful ****, pink shirts, converse trainers with green laces, ripped jeans, etc.

No number shirts, like "59" or whatever. They're pretty old.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
wtf is with the number 59 anyway? ^ i thought 69 was the number we all went for. unless if you're not straight, or do it that other way...wait...yeah...taht would, no wont work.
Quote by ep1kz

i've yet to see somebody overthink something as incredibly as you just have

Quote by Ian hawkins
Fully psychadelic
I don't give a shit about fashion.People said that my jeans looked bad because I had worn them everyday for 6 months without a wash.I don't give a shit,I do what I want fools.

Oh, so you're that kid.

Yeah, wash your pants dude.
LARGE TEXT
The secret to fashion isn't what you wear but how you wear it.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.