What it is, ive recently just got in contact with my Dad after 7 years and hes moved from the UK to Canada, he's never payed a penny to support me so my Mum has contacted the Child Support Agency to contact him in Canada, he has told me that he is contacting a Lawyer because he wants the money to go straight to me rather than my Mum, can he do this because I am only 15?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
so until i turn 16 in february, the money he sends will have to go to my mum?
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
Child support is not for you directly. It is to help your mother with her finances, Partly for you and bills, food and clothes etc... you have to look at the bigger picture.
Quote by Reaper2502
so until i turn 16 in february, the money he sends will have to go to my mum?

yerp
Quote by Nothingface
Child support is not for you directly. It is to help your mother with her finances, Partly for you and bills, food and clothes etc... you have to look at the bigger picture.

yeah i know, i'm find this out because i want the money to go to my mum and not me but he doesnt want it that way
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Orange PPC212 OB
Tanglewood TW1000SR/FPP
TC Electronics Polytune
Line 6 DL4
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss Ch-1
My father did that for me and my brother. I was 13, he was 16. No idea about the legalities, but he had nearly ten years of checks that had cleared back when his bank used to return checks to the writer after it had all cleared. With hundreds of checks that were first cashed by local jewelry stores, I'm pretty sure my mother knew not to push it to court.

EDIT disregard, Im in the US.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Oct 26, 2009,