My last HSC exam (Higher School Certificate - NSW, Australia's version of GCSE's, US Senior year etc) is tomorrow - it's music aural, a 1 hour listening exam. Following that, I'll be a free man. I have no immediate plans, being rather unsure of what to do in the future. The current plan is to work in my current job until I figure it out (hopefully in the next year or so).

Ideas/Suggestions/Thoughts for the future Pit, aside from all of the obvious masturbatory time?
I'd advise you make money by asking local businesses to give you money, so that you won't burn down their daughters and rape their businesses.
Plan to go to uni? Or have a particular interest or hobby for a career??
xbox live gamertag: phillips215
Buy a motorcycle. Start a gang.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1. First, make the mating call of a disgruntled wombat.

2. Once a female wombat has responded to your call, attach yourself to it's left back leg.

3. In this new symbiotic relationship you'll learn about the true nature of wombats, and eventually become king of their race.

4. Once the Zarkbukloids from the planet Hrubolid finds this out, you'll have to wage a war spanning over several galaxies against them.

5. If you emerge victorious, you shall forever reign as the almighty ruler of wombats and zarkbukloids alike.

That is all.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
If I were you i'd think about going to TAFE. If you want to pursue a music career you can study music foundation as a starter.

Plus heaps of other things. If you live in Sydney go to the Ultimo info thingy on George Street and get a book of all the things TAFE teaches.

I hope I helped, but remember this sort of thing needs alot of thought put into it and waiting to make a decision isn't a bad thing.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Sheepdragon
1. First, make the mating call of a disgruntled wombat.

2. Once a female wombat has responded to your call, attach yourself to it's left back leg.

3. In this new symbiotic relationship you'll learn about the true nature of wombats, and eventually become king of their race.

4. Once the Zarkbukloids from the planet Hrubolid finds this out, you'll have to wage a war spanning over several galaxies against them.

5. If you emerge victorious, you shall forever reign as the almighty ruler of wombats and zarkbukloids alike.

That is all.

Clever wombat references, IMPOSTER.

Expected slightly more creative answers. A Gang is definately possible Kensai I'm currently in the midst of growing a Handlebar moustache the likes of Paul Teutal, Sr.

EDIT: Yeah Rocker the plan at the moment is to get my RCA/RCG and such. Just general qualifications that are good to have. Not a Sydneysider I'm a few hours north of you. And music Isn't in the books. Plentiful opportunities around these days as luck would have it though.
Last edited by Big Spender at Oct 26, 2009,
Read a lot, and experience everything you can
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
You're seriously asking the Pit what you should do with your life?
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
I Never said I'd follow it, I just figured it could provide some entertaining answers, hence Ideas/Suggestions/Thoughts