So which is better?I´ve tested the 08FD but that 09 model is cool too,but I heard that with emg 81 you can´t change your tone?
Heres some information about the 08FD:

Const./Scale: Set-Neck / 25.5"
Body: Basswood
Neck/FB: Maple / Rosewood
Nut-Type/Width: FR Locking / 42mm
Neck-Shape: Thin U
Inlays: Sawtooth
Frets: 24 XJ
Hardware: Black Nickel
Tuners: ESP-LTD
Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose
Pickups: SEYMOUR DUNCAN Blackout Active
Electronics: Vol
Colors: W-BLKB

And about 09FD:

Const./Scale: Set-thru / 25.5"
Body: Basswood
Neck/FB: Maple / Rosewood
Nut-Type/Width: FR Locking / 42mm
Neck-Shape: Thin U
Inlays: Sawtooth Reverse
Frets: 24 XJ
Hardware: Black Nickel
Tuners: ESP-LTD
Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose
Pickups: EMG-81
Electronics: Vol
Colors: BLKS-R

(Both guitars are RR shaped and I´m looking for heavy metal sound)
a set-thru is the same construction as a set neck. on a set thru, the joint is carved away to make it look and feel like a neck-thru. so if you play a lot on the upper frets, the set-thru might be more comfortable, if thats the way you like it. tonally they will be the same though. and the only other difference seems to be an EMG 81 or a SD blackout. for the few people on here that don't despise active pups, it seems ive read more that favor the blackout over the emgs. yes you can change your tone with the 81, but i personally like the 60alnico in the bridge. its more versatile and i dont much like the cleans from the 81s to begin with.

what's your amp?

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Line six spider III 15 watt and roland microcube for travelling.I´m maybe going to buy new amp for that guitar.
i have no personal vendetta against either of those, but many would say GET A NEW AMP because you probably won't hear a diff between those pups. for low-mid volume playing, you'll be fine. i can for damn sure hear a difference between my guitar with EMGs and the other with seymour duncans and i often play through a marshall mg30 which many people categorize with the line 6 spiders.

really it comes down to the neck joint. i like both the set and set-thru. the heel on the set doesn't get in my way.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I´m getting a new amp and I just needed 24 frets and the V-shape was just my opinion for that ´´tiluliluli´´ thing ´cause I need new guitar anyway.