I wrote this song about a car wreck and the guilt people get when one person survives and the other dies.

Falling Away –Travis Seelig

*1st Verse*
I spill my feelings just to feel something… because I don’t believe there’s a heart inside of me. I pour everything out… Crying… Why’d you die for me?

*Chorus*
The world is crashing down… All around me… My head up in the clouds and now I’m falling farther and farther away… Please know I’m sorry… I’m sorry…

*2nd Verse*
I always run away because I never can say… I ask myself… Are you in a better place? Lying… and hiding… and crying… Why’d you die for me?

*Chorus*
The world is crashing down… All around me… My head up in the clouds and now I’m falling farther and farther away… Please know I’m sorry… I’m sorry…

*Bridge* (screamed)
I’m falling away!! I feel so much pain!! I’m running away!! In the wrong direction!! Falling away!! Falling away!! Falling away!! In the wrong direction!!

*Chorus
I like your perspective about the car crash and everything. very original. i think what you have here is a good start, but i think you should gather your thoughts and attempt this again, and try to work out a few things. such as: the chorus. the whole head up in the clouds thing has been done. and what does your head up in the clouds have to do with a car crash? i never got the connection....
Im sure you have an explanation, but you should try reworking what youre thinking into something more original. because it is the chorus, you should have 1 or 2 lines that emmulate the entire song and what youre trying to say. keep it simple.